Web Designer Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Web Designer Resume Samples in docx
Web Designer Resume Samples & CV Format
A Web Designer who thrives on creating an engaging creative solution, is deadline orientated and has the ability to produce detailed technical specifications from client requirements. Able to play a key role throughout a website’s development to ensure maximum accessibility, customer experience and usability.
- Roundabout _ years of experience as a Web Designer with expertise pivoting around Web/UI/UX design and front-end development.
- In-depth knowledge of design principles such as grids, typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.
- Adept at producing graphical user interfaces for desktop browsers, tablet and mobile devices.
- Expertise in designing high-quality user interfaces and visual designs right from concept to launch on web and mobile applications.
- Worked on various projects using technologies such as Photoshop, HTML, CSS, jQuery, CorelDRAW, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in User Centered Design (UCD) process.
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing and debugging.
- Able to work on own initiative or as a part of a team and can perform duties competently.
- Web Designing
- Adobe After Effects
- Animated Gif & Vector Designs
- Font Awesome
- Frontend Design & Interactive Design
- Mobile App Screen Design
- Photo Correction
- Typography & Video editing
- Web Content Analysis
- Web-UI & UX
- Website Flow
- Windows & Macintosh
- Wireframes and flow
Sr Web Designer @ WSK Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Oct, XX – Present
Website Developer @ BRF Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Feb, XX – Oct, XX
Website Designer @ HDQ Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Jul, XX – Feb, XX
- Researching and recommending the web design as per the market trend.
- Creating web templates, logos, brochures, business cards, banners, etc.
- Optimising & debugging HTML code for best user experience.
- Creating HTML using DIV based UI and object-oriented.
- Creating as well as communicating user interface (UI) design patterns, standards and ideas.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Assisting as well as supporting in the upkeep and maintenance of websites and IT administration.
- Researching on new technologies to be used for fast pace development and designing.
- Project presentation and delivery to clients.
- Travelling to the client location whenever needed.
- Researching and suggesting new, creative, innovative ideas to use with designing and development.
- Creating project reports, maintenance reports, requirement analysis.
- Maintaining code pages, files, debug and deploy.
- As a Web Designer, also responsible for creating designs for internal communications and campaigns/programs.
Diploma in Web Designing @ KST University, Pune, India
BBA @ MCO College, Gurugram, India
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Detail Oriented
Notice Period – 3 Months
Salary Expectation – 6.7 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Can relocate
Passport – Not Available
Communication Address – 43/6 Ballabh Road
Phone – 941123YYYY
Email – Ravi@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada
Mr A Sehgal +919966XXXXXX Mr P Shankar +919281XXXXXX
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Web Designer resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.