Voice and Accent Trainer Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Voice and Accent Trainer Resume Samples in docx
Voice and Accent Trainer Resume Samples & CV Format
A certified Voice and Accent Trainer with immense expertise in grooming Communication Skills, Voice & Accent, Corporate and Business Etiquette, Coaching & Mentoring, etc. Known for delivering apex quality and focused training.
- A total of about _ years of experience incorporating the whole range of training events as a Voice & Accent Trainer.
- An ‘out of the box’ thinker with a flair for recognising & embracing emerging trends and addressing industry demands to accomplish organisational objectives and profitability models.
- Adept at creating, designing and developing content for training modules to direct specific requirements based on needs of the workforce.
- Possess good communication, presentations & mentoring skills for imparting training on Behavioural Skills, Motivation, Leadership, Interpersonal skills, etc.
- Consistently achieved or exceeded quality and training goals.
- Pronunciation Skills
- Accent Neutralization
- Word Stress
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Telephone Etiquette
- Training Needs Assessment
- CSAT Score Enhancement
- Planning & Developing
- Learning Initiatives Implementation
- Coordination & Administration
- Gap Identification
- Feedback Management
- Learning & Development
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Sr Voice & Accent Trainer @ KSY Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jun, XX – Present
Trainer – Voice & Accent @ MGL Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Oct, XX – Jun, XX
Voice & Accent Trainer @ PFC Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jan, XX – Oct, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Undertaking the responsibility of both, New Hire Training and Refresher Training, and the key area involved being Voice and Accent Training and Customer focus.
- Composing, and updating training modules & resources as per the requirement of the client.
- Recognising training needs of all the employees and devising modules accordingly.
- Analysing all the CSAT surveys followed by facilitating and rendering coaching to all the employees.
- Carrying knowledge assessment test across the floor on a regular basis.
- Managing all the batches right from the onboarding till they hit the floor.
- Analysing business requirements & coordinating the development and implementation of processes in line with the pre-set guidelines as well as objectives.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, classifying improvement areas and implementing sufficient measures to maximise client satisfaction level.
- Evaluating the feedback, assessing the areas of improvements & rendering critical feedback to the associates for obtaining higher customer satisfaction matrices.
- Understanding process improvements, applying different techniques in different business processes to heighten productivity & profitability.
- Maintaining & ensuring rigorous adherence to quality standards, identifying gaps and opportunities.
- As a Voice & Accent Trainer, also responsible for managing as well as handling the relationship with the major corporate clients & sharing daily reports with them.
Master of Arts @ RQA University, Jaipur, India
Bachelor of Arts @ SZN College, Chandigarh, India
Microsoft Office Suite, Dialer, CRM
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #666 Park Boulevard
Phone – 9880XXXXXX
Email – Jyoti@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Telugu
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Voice and Accent Trainer resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.