Training and Development Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A proficient, skilled and persistent Training and Development Manager with thorough experience in decoding and enhancing human behaviour & aptitude, delivering training sessions, composing and designing courses, motivating the workforce and leading a team of passionate trainers from the front.
- An astute professional with over _ years of quality experience as Training and Development Manager flowing across technical, soft skill as well as management training.
- Cross-sectoral experience in people development, performance management, skills development & capacity building.
- Avidly interested in examining & executing innovative techniques and progressions in the field of training to cement a solid base for trainees to become effective professionals.
- Adaptable to working individually or leading a team to ensure results are delivered either way.
- Self-motivated and passionate mentor with an exemplary managerial skill set.
- Vision to develop a culture of self-learning and development across the company.
- Learning & Development
- Organisational Development
- Training need assessment
- Train the trainer Programs
- Certification & Evaluation process
- Interpersonal Communication, Presentation Skills & Public Speaking
- Competency Mapping & Development
- Content creation and Management
- Sales & Customer service training
- Etiquette Enhancement & Grooming
- HR – Audit, Compliance, Policy, Project Management and Strategy
- Leadership Skill Development in Supervisory & Top Management
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Psychometric Assessment
- Knowledge Management Programs
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building & Group Dynamics
Training and Development Manager @ CBA Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jun, XX – Present
Learning and Development Manager @ HGF Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Sep, XX – Jun, XX
HR Training and Development Manager @ HJB Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India
Jul, XX – Sep, XX
Training & Development Manager @ HGK Pvt. Ltd, Faridabad, India
Apr, XX – Jul, XX
Manager – Training & Development @ HMB Pvt. Ltd, Greater Noida, India
Nov, XX – Apr, XX
Training and Development Executive @ HGZ Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Mar, XX – Nov, XX
KRA/ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Training and Development:
- Broad familiarity with competency mapping, OD process, employee engagement surveys, leadership development, succession planning etc.
- Developing content for all behavioural modules to be rolled across various functions comprising service excellence, customer service with the emphasis on attitude, email etiquette, body language, grooming, telephone etiquette, communication skills, leadership, coaching, managerial Skills, etc.
- Examining customer care & sales feedback data to suggest training needs.
- Administering a pre-training needs analysis prior to every presentation delivery to assure that the training content is customised to accommodate the requirements of every section.
- Assessing needs and designing training model for the domain, soft skills & technical training.
- Routinely communicating with apex management, human resource leadership and employees to identify learning and development needs within the company and implementing customised training and development programs.
- Enhancing training programs to match constantly changing requirements and preference of firm as well as its clients.
- Creating, designing & developing training content to be delivered by regional trainers & HR, and conducting a TTT (train the trainer).
- Distinguishing internal trainers and subject matter experts and groom them to be a future trainer.
- Keeping an eye on the performance of trainers and trainees and transmitting feedback to their respective supervisors.
- Managing certification processes & implementing evaluation means in order to drive a robust feedback as well as tracking system on product knowledge and skills of all the trainees.
- Designing appropriate audits and other evaluation measures to observe the efficiency of the imparted training.
- Overseeing the content designing team and collecting feedback from trainers in order to develop interactive & high-quality training modules.
- Providing guidance on technical writing & layout.
- Rendering expert guidance on technical writing/layout.
- Monitor trainer and trainee performance and provide feedback to respective managers.
- Creating training calendars, MIS report & annual training budget.
- Building training standard operating procedures, questionnaires, checklists and forms that come under the range of training.
- Managing virtual teams for web based training.
- Preparing, analysing and auditing training manuals, policies, materials, & interactive training modules.
- Make absolutely sure that training programs meet company policies, security & audit guidelines.
- Ensuring internal training portals are updated regularly.
- Administering employee induction/orientation, ensuring that all new joiner, as well as veteran employees, receive proper orientation regularly.
- Explaining job description and human resource policies to all new joiners at the induction process.
- Briefing about the firm and its mission as well as objectives.
- Outlining on the job training program for all newbies depending on their designation and KRA.
- Driving feedback process for all levels of the organisation and coordinating as well as recommending coaching sessions based on the areas of improvement.
Strategic Human Resources:
- Managing the implementation of corporate policies in the business.
- Formulating a strategic HR response to organisational change and development, in consultation with the head of learning & development.
- Working closely with the top management of human resource to achieve change and to enhance implementation methodology to assure it adds value to service delivery.
- Monitoring and assessing the operational impact of HR strategy to ensure its effectiveness and reevaluating where necessary.
- Facilitating open communication channels in the system to encourage openness and transparency across all levels.
- Enhancing HR systems for improving employee communication, employee retention, grievance handling, counselling, performance improvement as well as decorum.
Master’s degree in Management Science @ ZGI University, New Delhi, India
B.E. in Information Technology @ BMB College, Faridabad, India
- Microsoft Office Word (V Lookup, Pivot table), powerpoint (presentation), advanced excel (VBA Macros)
- Microsoft project
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – 14 lpa
Open to Relocation – Depends
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #777 Singh Street
Phone – 9899XXXXXX (Call between 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm)
Email – Sachin@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
Ms A Adhikari 770032XXXX
Ms M Sehgal 886600YYYY
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
Download Training and Development Manager Resume Samples
For Training & Development Manager Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now