Territory Sales Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Territory Sales Manager Resume Samples in docx
Territory Sales Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
Dynamic and multi-skilled Territory Sales Manager who brings to the table strong credentials in enhancing sales operations in the assigned territory. Left no stone unturned in ensuring successful ramp-up of business assignments while working in coordination with clients & thus assuring effective service delivery.
- In total about _ years of experience as a Territory Sales Manager with lion’s share of expertise entailing steering territory sales management, product management, relationship management and team management.
- Keen understanding of identifying territory market trends & customer preferences, implementing sales and marketing strategies to enhance sales growth and business development.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold and warm calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Demonstrated skills in business planning with partners, funnel review, enabling & reviewing partner skills, conducting channel events and sales interlock sessions and identifying training requirements.
- A leader having ability to create & lead cross-cultural teams, integrate their efforts to maximise sales operational efficiency in the territory amidst challenging environment.
- Adept at planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by meeting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Territory Sales Management
- Sales Promotion
- Trend Analysis
- Business development
- Client relations
- Revenue Analysis & Forecasting
- Business Analysis
- Product Management
Sr Territory Sales Manager @ DPY Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
May, XX – Present
Manager – Territory Sales @ BSH Pvt. Ltd, Gurugram, India
Jun, XX – May, XX
Territory Sales Manager @ MKJ Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Sep, XX – Jun, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Finding potential new customers, identifying the decision makers and converting them into clients, and continuing to grow business in the future.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identifying and developing the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Targeting and building prospect client relationships in assigned territory.
- Ensuring that the existing outlets meet required standards of the company norms.
- Recognising high and abnormal expenses of the franchise and optimising them.
- Monitoring daily sales performance of the outlets in the territory & recommending corrective actions.
- Forecasting sales targets and ensuring they are met by the team, come what may.
- Reviewing product pricing and gross margin goals for existing products annually and establishing new product pricing.
- Accountable for sales with the focus on achieving predefined sales target in a given time frame.
- Managing activities pertaining to preparing proposal, negotiation, finalising the deal, and order processing for smooth execution.
- Responsible for timely follow-ups with clients and converting them to maximum sale.
- Identifying prospective clients, generating business from the new account and developing them to achieve consistent profitability.
- As a Territory Sales Manager, also responsible for ensuring speedy resolution of queries and grievances to maximise client satisfaction.
MBA @ SNK University, New Delhi, India
B.Tech @ CIT, Chandigarh, India
Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Applications, E-Mail Client, SAP, Photoshop
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 15.2 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Depends on the offer
Passport – Available
Communication Address – 99/1 Lal Street
Phone – 8790******
Email – Angad@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Territory Sales Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.