Download Free Resume Samples for Teacher in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Teacher’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Teacher, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A Teacher with an eternal ability to relate effectively to students of diverse cultural backgrounds and who is adept at tailoring teaching methods to suit their individual needs. As a Teacher, I leave no stone unturned in implementing innovative programs and activities that encourage students to participate willingly and with sheer enthusiasm.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Synopsis!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Teacher is concerned, a profile synopsis is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Synopsis Example for a Teacher’s resume
- A dedicated, resourceful and innovative Teacher with a total of about _ years of teaching experience and who strives to help students change marginal grades into good grades.
- Adept at promoting intellectual growth by building an atmosphere of mutual respect as well as open communication.
- Thorough experience of using interactive discussions to help students learn and apply concepts in subjects.
- Proficient in developing operational policies, systems & controls, motivational schemes and educational standards.
- Possess a proactive attitude and capable of thinking in & out of the box in going the extra mile to train the future of the nation.
What all Functional Skills be included in resume format for Teachers?
♣Tip: Functional Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of a Teacher. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a Teacher by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make functional skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Functional Skills Example
- Educational Assessment
- Classroom Presentation
- Student Relations
- Questionnaire Setup
- Syllabus Preparation
- Rapport Building with Students, Parents & Colleagues.
- Performance Reports Preparation
- Parents Teacher Meetings
- School Event Management
What are the Duties/Key Result Areas of a Teacher?
♣Tip: The language of your roles & responsibilities or KRA speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Duties/Key Result Areas Example
- As a Teacher, my primary responsibility is to motivate and stimulate the learning abilities of the students.
- Devising and presenting visual aids and teaching resources for a clear understanding of topics.
- Inculcating a sense of curiosity in students’ for a better assimilation of the subject.
- Working in sync with colleagues, parents & teaching assistants to plan and facilitate the academic program.
- Observing, assessing and recording each student’s progress.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum specified by the educational board.
- Observing teaching methods & examining learning materials to evaluate and standardise curriculum as well as teaching techniques, and to determine areas of improvement.
- Collaborating with HOD and other teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards and set performance goals and objectives.
- Rendering counseling to students regarding academic issues related to the subject.
- Assisting administration in organising conferences, seminar and workshop.
- Nurturing development of students’ personal, social and mental abilities.