Teacher Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Teacher Resume Samples in docx
Teacher Resume Samples & CV Format
A Teacher with an eternal ability to relate effectively to students of diverse cultural backgrounds and who is adept at tailoring teaching methods to suit their individual needs. As a Teacher, I leave no stone unturned in implementing innovative programs and activities that encourage students to participate willingly and with sheer enthusiasm.
- A dedicated, resourceful and innovative Teacher with a total of about _ years of teaching experience and who strives to help students change marginal grades into good grades.
- Adept at promoting intellectual growth by building an atmosphere of mutual respect as well as open communication.
- Thorough experience of using interactive discussions to help students learn and apply concepts in subjects.
- Proficient in developing operational policies, systems & controls, motivational schemes and educational standards.
- Possess a proactive attitude and capable of thinking in & out of the box in going the extra mile to train the future of the nation.
- Qualitative Teaching
- Educational Assessment
- Classroom Presentation
- Student Relations
- Questionnaire Setup
- Syllabus Preparation
- Rapport Building with Students
- Parents & Colleagues
- Performance Reports Preparation
- Parents Teacher Meetings
- School Event Management
- Academic Facilitation
Senior Teacher @ HPS School, Pune, India
Nov, XX – Present
Sr Teacher @ GRW School, New Delhi, India
Mar, XX – Nov, XX
Teacher @ QZL School, Mumbai, India
Jul, XX – Mar, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motivating as well as stimulating the learning abilities of the students.
- Devising and presenting visual aids and teaching resources for a clear understanding of topics.
- Inculcating a sense of curiosity in students for a better assimilation of the subject.
- Working in sync with colleagues, parents & teaching assistants to plan and facilitate the academic program.
- Observing, assessing and recording each student’s progress.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum specified by the educational board.
- Observing teaching methods & examining learning materials to evaluate and standardise curriculum as well as teaching techniques, and to determine areas of improvement.
- Collaborating with HOD and other teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards and set performance goals and objectives.
- Rendering counseling to students regarding academic issues related to the subject.
- Assisting administration in organising conferences, seminar and workshop.
- As a Teacher, also responsible for nurturing development of students’ personal, social and mental abilities.
B.Ed @ NJT University, Hyderabad, India
M.A @ HRS College, Chennai, India
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Windows, Internet & Teaching Applications
Accountable, Amiable, Compliant & Adaptive, Considerate, Consistent, Dependability, Detail Oriented
Notice Period – 60 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – No
Communication Address – #999 Singh Boulevard
Phone – 9911XXXXXX
Email – Vineeta@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Teacher resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.