Talent Acquisition Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A vibrant Talent Acquisition Manager who has proven abilities to manage a full spectrum of talent acquisition from sourcing to onboarding, orientation & induction, appraisals, employee relations, monthly reports, employee grievances, exit interview, compensation & benefits, process improvements, etc.
- A seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager with nearly _ years of qualitative and comprehensive experience in recruitment, induction, orientation, team management, headhunting, performance appraisal, client coordination, relationship management, etc.
- A strategic planner with skill in devising strategies for headhunting with the help of various job portals like Linkedin, Indeed, Monster, Naukri, etc.
- Well versed in all the standard key result areas of recruitment.
- An out-and-out professional with a positive attitude, ability of going the extra mile and thinking out of the box, implementing innovative ideas, etc.
- Employee Reward & Recognition
- Induction, Orientation & On-Boarding
- Team Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Appraisal
- Recruitment & Staffing
- Volume Hiring
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Training on Recruitment
- Employee Relations
- Relationship Management
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Sr Talent Acquisition Manager @ CAA Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Apr, XX – Present
Talent Acquisition Manager @ FHF Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Aug, XX – Apr, XX
Manager – Talent Acquisition @ JJC Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Nov, XX – Aug, XX
Talent Acquisition Manager @ LLL Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jan, XX – Nov, XX
Talent Acquisition Manager @ BMB Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jun, XX – Jan, XX
Talent Acquisition Manager @ ZZH Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Jul, XX – Jun, XX
KRA/ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling the entire range of Talent Acquisition & human resource activities comprising managing end to end recruitment process, sourcing, screening, workforce requirement analysis & making hiring plans etc.
- Drafting & composing the job description for all positions while working in sync with the head of the departments.
- Screening & short-listing profiles based on job specification followed by taking their preliminary interview & telephonic round for initial screening as per business requirement.
- Coordinating with business heads and candidates to line-up further interview rounds.
- Building rapport with both vendors & partners and also taking care of their issues.
- Accountable for timely submission of pre and post joining documents from the newbies.
- Maintaining as well as reporting metrics on various stages in the process of recruitment.
- Keeping a gigantic database of qualified candidates, and segregating them based on skill-sets and duties.
- Reviewing & negotiating Service Level Agreement with vendors and partners.
- Handling the entire documentation process for the selected candidates.
- Assessing & choosing vendors by negotiating payment terms, defining vendor SLA’s and their performance.
- Bound for both, active and passive sourcing with the help of networking through referral contacts from internal employees followed by driving cold calling by team members, etc.
- Proficient in sourcing quality profiles within predefined turn around time.
Selection & Onboarding:
- Overseeing the structured Onboarding, joining formalities and induction process for newbies.
- Warm welcoming by assuring their hygiene, convenience and adjustability to the company’s atmosphere.
People Management and Retention:
- Keeping the quality and timing of food & beverages for employees under the scanner to ensure their satisfaction.
- Driving people engagement initiatives, curricular activities, townhalls, functions, team outings, etc.
- Setting up strategies for talent management, employee engagement and employee retention.
- Carrying exit interviews and feeding inputs in MIS report.
- Closing the exit formalities.
MBA in HR and Operation Management @ MJM University, Bengaluru, India
Bachelor of Commerce @ IZK College, Bengaluru, India
Microsoft Office Suite, Internet/Email Applications
Amiable, Compliant & Adaptive, Considerate, Decision Making, Detail Oriented, Innovative, Leadership, Logical, Progressive, Punctual, Work Ethic
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – 15 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #999 Singh Boulevard
Phone – 8820XXXXXX
Email – Vipul@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Tamil
Ms J Bhatia 778800YYYY Mr Dileep Sehrotra 810966ZZZZ
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
Download Talent Acquisition Manager Resume Samples
For Talent Acquisition Manager Jobs: Submit your Online Resume now