Download Free Resume Samples for Talent Acquisition Manager in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Talent Acquisition Manager’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Talent Acquisition Manager, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A vibrant Talent Acquisition Manager who has proven abilities to manage a full spectrum of talent acquisition from sourcing to onboarding, orientation & induction, appraisals, employee relations, monthly reports, employee grievances, exit interview, compensation & benefits, process improvements, etc.
The Right Way of nailing a Professional Summary!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Talent Acquisition Manager is concerned, a professional summary is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Professional Summary Example for a Talent Acquisition Manager’s resume
- A seasoned Talent Acquisition Manager with nearly _ years of qualitative and comprehensive experience in recruitment, induction, orientation, team management, headhunting, performance appraisal, client coordination, relationship management, etc.
- A strategic planner with skill in devising strategies for headhunting with the help of various job portals like Linkedin, Indeed, Monster, etc.
- Well versed with all the standard key result areas of recruitment.
- An out-and-out professional with a positive attitude, ability of going the extra mile and thinking out of the box, implementing innovative ideas, etc.
What all Key Skills be included in resume format for Talent Acquisition Managers?
♣Tip: Key Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of a Talent Acquisition Manager. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a talent acquisition manager by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make key skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Key Skills Example
- Employee Reward & Recognition
- Induction, Orientation & On-Boarding
- Team Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Appraisal
- Recruitment & Staffing
- Volume Hiring
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Training on Recruitment
- Employee Relations
- Relationship Management
What are the KRA/Roles & Responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Manager?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or key result areas speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
KRA/Roles and Responsibilities Example
- Handling the entire range of Talent Acquisition & human resource activities comprising managing end to end recruitment process, sourcing, screening, workforce requirement analysis & making hiring plans etc.
- Drafting & composing the job description for all positions while working in sync with the head of the departments.
- Screening & short-listing profiles based on job specification followed by taking their preliminary interview & telephonic round for initial screening as per business requirement.
- Coordinating with business heads and candidates to line-up further interview rounds.
- Building rapport with both vendors & partners and also taking care of their issues.
- Accountable for timely submission of pre and post joining documents from the newbies.
- Maintaining as well as reporting metrics on various stages in the process of recruitment.
- Keeping a gigantic database of qualified candidates, and segregating them based on skill-sets and duties.
- Reviewing & negotiating Service Level Agreement with vendors and partners.
- Handling the entire documentation process for the selected candidates.
- Assessing & choosing vendors by negotiating payment terms, defining vendor SLA’s and their performance.
- Bound for both, active and passive sourcing with the help of networking through referral contacts from internal employees followed by driving cold calling by team members, etc.
- Proficient in sourcing quality profiles within predefined turn around time.
Selection & Onboarding:
- Overseeing the structured Onboarding, joining formalities and induction process for newbies.
- Warm welcoming by assuring their hygiene, convenience and adjustability to the company’s atmosphere.
People Engagement and Retention:
- Keeping the quality and timing of food & beverages for employees under the scanner to ensure their satisfaction.
- Driving people engagement initiatives, curricular activities, townhalls, functions, team outings, etc.
- Setting up strategies for talent management, employee engagement and employee retention.
- Carrying exit interviews and feeding inputs in MIS report.
- Closing the exit formalities