Download Free Resume Samples for Soft Skills Trainer in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Soft Skills Trainer’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Soft Skills Trainer, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A Soft Skills Trainer by choice & not by chance, passionate about filling the skill gap and carrying an extensive experience in working with various levels of personnel in the organisation.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Snippet!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Soft Skills Trainer is concerned, a profile snippet is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Snippet Example for a Soft Skills Trainer’s resume
- Overall _ years of qualitative experience as a Soft Skills Trainer with some of the well-recognised employers.
- Possess an ability to develop quality assessment strategies and plans and implement them successfully.
- Adept at imparting soft skills training on Accent Neutralisation, Language Enhancement, V & A, Telephonic Etiquette, Negotiation, etc.
- A plethora of experience in reviewing and rendering feedback from the quality as well as customer satisfaction perspective to agents.
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability & willingness to accept challenges along with the ability to perform under mounting pressure.
What all Core Competencies be included in resume format for Soft Skills Trainers?
♣Tip: Core Competencies are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of a Soft Skills Trainer. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a Soft Skills Trainer by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make core competencies eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Core Competencies Example
- V & A Training
- Call Quality Enhancement
- Curbing Indianism
- Telephonic Etiquette
- Accent Reduction
- Mother Tongue Influence Reduction
- Language Enhancement
- Training Need Analysis
- Content Development
- Personality Development
- Presentation Skills
- Positive Thinking
What are the Key Result Areas of a Soft Skills Trainer?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles & responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
- As a Soft Skills Trainer, I was responsible for handling training for both, Inbound as well as Outbound Process for North American, Australian & UK process.
- Also, imparting training on the culture of the above-mentioned countries.
- Conducting training with the help of icebreakers, short stories, team building activities, games, role plays, questionnaires, group discussions, extempore, etc. to improve learning & development.
- Imparting training in Phonetics, Word Stress, Intonation, Tongue Twisters, Reading, Listening and Comprehension, Extempore, role plays etc.
- Helping trainees remove Indian English errors and become a fluent orator.
- Working in sync with newbies and on job trainees to monitor their performance and ensure a better understanding of the process.
- Evaluating agent performance on soft skills and rendering feedback to enhance the communication skills of the agent.
- Conducting calibrations with the quality team so the there is no discrepancies with regards to V & A, Customer Service and Soft Skills.
- Conducting meetings with the operations once in a fortnight to highlight the top & weak performers.
- Carrying refresher training, mock calls & audits to improve quality of calls taken.
- Conducting workshops like – Corporate Etiquette’s, Time Management, Telephone & Email Etiquette, Effective Presentation skills, Advanced People Management skills etc.
- Preparing Training MIS, Training Calendar, OJT Report, Review, etc.
- Developing Soft Skills Training modules and evaluation sheet as per the client and campaign requirements in order to monitor the representatives.