Soft Skills Trainer Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Soft Skills Trainer Resume Samples in docx
Soft Skills Trainer Resume Samples & CV Format
A Soft Skills Trainer by choice & not by chance, passionate about filling the skill gap and carrying an extensive experience in working with various levels of personnel in the organisation.
- Overall _ years of qualitative experience as a Soft Skills Trainer with some of the well-recognised employers.
- Possess an ability to develop quality assessment strategies and plans and implement them successfully.
- Adept at imparting soft skills training on Accent Neutralisation, Language Enhancement, V & A, Telephonic Etiquette, Negotiation, etc.
- A plethora of experience in reviewing and rendering feedback from the quality as well as customer satisfaction perspective to Agents.
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability & willingness to accept challenges along with the ability to perform under mounting pressure.
- Voice & Accent Training
- Call Quality Enhancement
- Curbing Indianism
- Telephone Etiquette
- Accent Reduction
- Mother Tongue Influence Reduction
- Language Enhancement
- Training Need Analysis
- Content Development
- Personality Development
- Presentation Skills
- Positive Thinking
- On-the-job Training (OJT)
- Learning & Development
- Mock Calls Practice
Sr Soft Skills Trainer @ HMX Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Aug, XX – Present
Trainer – Soft Skills @ NMJ Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Jun, XX – Aug, XX
Soft Skills Trainer @ KDF Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Dec, XX – Jun, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Handling Soft Skills Training for both, Inbound as well as Outbound Process for Australia, Asia Pacific, North America & UK.
- Imparting training on the culture of the above-mentioned countries.
- Conducting training with the help of icebreakers, short stories, team building activities, games, role plays, questionnaires, group discussions, extempore, etc. to improve learning & development.
- Imparting training in Phonetics, Word Stress, Intonation, Tongue Twisters, Reading, Listening and Comprehension, Extempore, role plays etc.
- Working in sync with newbies and on job trainees to monitor their performance and ensure a better understanding of the process.
- Evaluating agent performance on soft skills and rendering feedback to enhance the communication skills of the agent.
- Conducting calibrations with the quality team so the there is no discrepancies with regards to V & A, Customer Service and Soft Skills.
- Conducting meetings with the operations once in a fortnight to highlight the top & weak performers.
- Carrying refresher training, mock calls & audits to improve quality of calls taken.
- Conducting workshops like – Corporate Etiquette’s, Time Management, Telephone & Email Etiquette, Effective Presentation skills, Advanced People Management skills etc.
- Developing Soft Skills Training modules and evaluation sheet as per the client and campaign requirements to monitor the representatives.
- As a Soft Skills Trainer, also responsible for preparing Training MIS, Training Calendar, OJT Report, Review, etc.
Master of Arts @ BGT University, Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Arts @ CSZ College, Chandigarh, India
Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Email & Internet Applications.
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 8 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #469 Mark Avenue
Contact – 7872XXXXXX; Sneha@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Soft Skills Trainer resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.