SEO Analyst Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of SEO Analyst Resume Samples in docx
SEO Analyst Resume Samples & CV Format
- A roundabout _ years of experience as an SEO Analyst comprising analysing websites and devising both, On Page and Off Page SEO strategies.
- Specialisation in organic search engine optimisation through the use of advanced Internet Marketing techniques.
- Proficient at generating the report for Traffic Analysis using Google Analytics & preparing the manual report in excel format for the keyword ranking.
- Researching the best keywords for less competition and high search volume.
- Monitoring Google Analytics and Webmaster accounts and making suggestions as needed.
- Regularly updating myself with the changes in the search algorithm.
- Communicating with team and management in project development, timelines, and results.
- Google Search Console Submission
- Keyword Analysis
- Google/Yahoo/Bing Analytics
- Alt Tags
- Website Analysis
- Title Tag
- Domain Optimisation
- Heading Tag
- Content Optimization
- Meta Tagging
- Competitor Website Analysis
- Yahoo/Google Sitemap Creation
- txt Creation
- Forum Posting
- Events promotion
- Search Engine Submission
- Google/Yahoo places listing
Sr SEO Analyst @ JLP Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Jan, XX – Present
Senior SEO Analyst @ KXZ Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Dec, XX – Jan, XX
SEO Analyst @ MGW Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Jun, XX – Dec, XX
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Rendering SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Presenting recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Administering search engine programs for the purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Implementing link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Keeping pace with search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitoring web analytics, dashboards, reports and key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Evaluating search results and performances across the major search channels.
- Online reputation monitoring and inbound link building from top-ranked directories.
- Working in sync with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Effective Keywords Analysis, Pay Per Click campaign management & optimisation.
- Running PPC campaigns on major search engines.
- Ad copywriting, testing and optimising campaigns on daily basis to maximise ROI.
- Communicating with clients on performance reports.
- Also, helping them to understand reports, growth and plans for future.
- Updating myself with trending banner designs on various social media platforms.
- As an SEO Analyst, also responsible for handling all social media marketing strategies using the target audience on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest so that the site receives heavy traffic, increased conversion and brand trust.
PGDM in Marketing @ TPJ University, Chandigarh, India
B.Tech @ BLU College, Mumbai, India
Operating System: Windows, Linux and Macintosh
SEO Tools: Alexa, Page Rank Checker, Hootsuite, Zoho Social
Keywords Tools: Google Keywords Suggestion, Google Trends
Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Search Console
MS Office: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Team Player
Notice Period – 90 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #999 Singh Boulevard
Phone – 9844XXXXXX
Email – Mehul@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Mr X Kumar 990077YYYY Mr Y Malhotra 997722ZZZZ
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of SEO Analyst resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.