Rank 2nd Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
- Highly motivated, result & detail oriented Secretary offering over _ years of experience in all secretarial functions.
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal, relationship management & coordination skills.
- Hands on experience in maintaining public relations and managing all general secretarial functions.
- Effectively able to assess situational needs, develop and implement creative solutions.
- A critical thinker, effective under pressure with excellent time management skills.
- Adept at relationship management.
- Expert at handling top & confidential correspondence with internal well as external clients.
- Hands on experience in complex travel management, calendar management and other critical facets of a Secretary’s profile.
- Proficient in preparing presentations & collating reports and data for meetings of management as well as board.
- Proven track record in completing projects as per the deadlines.
- Secretarial Duties
- Business Communication
- HR Administration
- Travel Management
- Event Management
- Conferences & Workshop Management
Senior Secretary @ BBL Inc, Boston (USA), Dec, XX – Present
Secretary Trainee @ JYG Inc, Vancouver (Canada), Aug, XX – Dec, XX
Key Result Areas as a Secretary
- Managing information collation, analysing and reporting.
- Managing vendors.
- Creating and maintaining project plans.
- Coordinating with stakeholders in gathering project status, building status reports and distributing as per the communication plan.
- Handling calendar management and travel schedule planning.
- As a Secretary, also handling reading, researching, and routing correspondence.
- Drafting letters and documents.
- Collecting and analysing information.
- Initiating telecommunications.
- Tracking monthly business expense forecast & accruals.
- Working on continuous improvement plans to ensure operational efficiency.
- Interacting with investors, business partners and customers.
- Welcoming guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Answering or directing inquiries.
- Planning and coordinating meetings and special events as required.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensuring the efficient day to day running of all business operations.
- Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Providing all other secretarial support to executives and team members
Working knowledge of MS office & Tally.
- Post Graduation in Literature from TUI University, Seattle (USA) in 20XX
- Graduation in Arts from FGU College, Jaipur (India) in 20XX
Rank 3rd Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
- A versatile Secretary who is adept at managing multiple projects, providing exceptional customer support and streamlining office operations for major productivity gains.
- Expertise in building client and vendor databases, optimising billing processes, and crafting impactful proposals and presentations.
- Committed to strengthening inter departmental collaboration, promoting high documentation standards and applying far ranging Outlook and Powerpoint capabilities.
Multi Project Management
Work Experience Snippet
Secretary to Payroll Director @ DOZ Inc, New York City (USA), Feb, XX – Present
Secretary – Trainee @ HEQ Inc, London (UK), Sep, XX – Feb, XX
Key Result Areas
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visa and accommodation.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them efficiently.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising & maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and posts.
- As a Secretary, also responsible for taking dictation and minutes from the Payroll Director.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring that he is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Handling accounts and budgets.
- Taking some of the his responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Deputising for him, making decisions and delegating work to others in his absence.
- Being actively involved in decision making processes.
- Training fresher batch of secretarial recruits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from KKL University, Ahmedabad (India) in 20XX
- Certification in Artificial Intelligence from BBY University, Melbourne (Australia) in 20XX
Rank 4th Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
An experienced Secretary who is adept at providing secretarial support to the top management by effectively managing their schedule and performing a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential secretarial duties.
Advancing skills in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint, Google Spreadsheets, Google Drive, Word Processing software, Pivot Table etc.
Sr Secretary @ HOL Inc, Manila (Philippines), Oct, XX – Present
Junior Secretary @ NBR Inc, Dubai (UAE), Jun, XX – Oct, XX
- Excelling in the areas of coordinating agendas, meetings and appointment on a priority basis.
- Exhibiting exceptional attention to detail when preparing reports, minutes, budgets, correspondence and presentation materials.
- Synthesising complex or diverse information.
- Collecting and researching data.
- Understanding business implications of decisions.
- Aligning work with strategic goals.
- Developing project plans as well as coordinating projects.
- Communicating changes and progress.
- Managing project team activities.
- Identifying and utilising community resources for all facilities.
- Handling the general secretarial activities encompassing transport, guest visits, hotels, travel and event management.
- Identifying and developing new vendors.
- Responding to management’s direction as is.
- Approaching others in a tactful manner.
- Reacting well under pressure.
- Prioritising and planning work activities by using time efficiently.
- Planning for additional resources.
- Setting goals and objectives for other Secretaries, specially freshers, in the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography from BBH University, Colombo (Sri Lanka) in 20XX
- Certification in Multitasking from UTR Institute, Victoria (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 5th Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking a Secretary position in a challenging environment facilitating organisational growth, team spirit and analytical as well as professional skills.
Sr Secretary @ HIT Inc, Port Louis (Mauritius), Aug, XX – Present
Secretary @ GFC Ltd, Kathmandu (Nepal), Oct, XX – July, XX
- Assisting on a daily basis with internal and external communication flow.
- Working as a liaison between all purchase and business area teams to facilitate proper flow of information.
- Planning and preparing for meetings including agenda and presentations.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and communication with all inside and outside stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner.
- Preparing letters, faxes, agendas and minutes of meeting.
- Involving in the work related to the meetings.
- Assisting in the follow up process with respect to actions and deadlines.
- Communicating verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and providing information.
- Taking minutes of key clients and higher management meetings.
- Preparing MIS reports.
- Handling document systems like letters and email correspondences.
- Organising and coordinating meetings, conferences and travel arrangements.
- Setting up travel arrangements by liaising with other secretary colleagues, followed by booking travel and accommodation on either mobile application or website.
- Responsible for carrying out all other general secretarial functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in History from GWB University, Christchurch (New Zealand) in 20XX
- Certification in Secretarial Role from KWQ Academy, Durban (South Africa) in 20XX
Rank 6th Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
An MBA with about _ years of experience as a Secretary. Looking forward to work in a progressive and challenging environment which demands extra analytical skills and accelerates my professional growth.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Internet Applications
Senior Secretary @ XAW Ltd, Dhaka (Bangladesh), Jun, XX – Present
Secretary @ QTD Inc, Cork (Ireland), Jul, XX – May, XX
- Attending in house meetings.
- Maintaining records for all the office routine.
- Checking emails and correspondences and responding to them in a professional manner.
- Working on various software for data management.
- Coordinating with the department for the reservation of travel tickets & hotel bookings.
- Updating the data including the schedules, calendar, important documents, etc.
- Filing of all documents related to office in their respective files.
- Surfing various e-paper articles & mailing to the Top Management.
- Maintaining attendance records
- Maintaining personal records & calendar.
- Arranging VOIP meetings & bridge calls for the senior management.
- As a Secretary, also looking after the administration of the department.
- Coordinating with accounts for payment process & follow ups.
- Post Graduation in Human Resource from KCR University, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) in 20XX
- Graduation in Science from HRE Institute, Singapore in 20XX
Rank 7th Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
To obtain a responsible and growth oriented position of a Secretary, so as to utilise and strengthen my skills. As a Secretarial professional, I am creative and innovative, and looking ahead to work in a challenging environment and strive for excellence.
Secretary @ FRM Inc, Birmingham (UK), Sep, XX – Present
Secretary – Trainee @ ODS Inc, Los Angeles (USA), Nov, XX – Aug, XX
- As a Secretary, the lion’s share of my work pivots around handling day to day work of the President.
- Maintaining his personal file records.
- Recording and preparing minutes of meetings.
- Organising travel schedules and booking reservations.
- Preparing quotations & bills.
- Attending the client during their visits to the office.
- Handling the fax, internet and email messages.
- Forwarding the relevant calls and messages to the concerned departments.
- Handling inward and outward dispatch of personal mails and courier.
- Maintaining attendance register & database documentation.
- Planning and organising meetings and conferences.
- Handling telephonic queries, drafting letters, receiving and sending mails.
- Handling recruitments by shortlisting resumes as per the job description.
- Preparing monthly expenses reports.
- Developing customer relationships effectively.
- Handling all other general activities of a Secretary.
- Graduation in Zoology from PPO University, Bengaluru (India) in 20XX
- Certification in Secretarial Functions from JUI Academy, Ottawa (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 8th Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
A dedicated and technically skilled Secretary with over _ years of experience in reputed multinational companies in secretarial functions. To work in an organisation where I can enhance my secretarial skills and knowledge in conjunction with the organisation’s goals and objectives.
Secretary @ BCE Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad (India), Dec, XX – Present
Secretary @ JOI Inc, Denver (USA), Nov, XX – May, XX
Key Result Areas
- Preparing offers and bills of material.
- Maintaining accounts and monthly invoicing.
- Tracking of all the credit card and mobile expenses.
- As a Secretary, also accountable for coordinating with customers for payment collection.
- Coordinating with accountant, bank accounts and clients.
- Maintaining the open orders report and pending statement.
- Managing travels, hotel bookings, cab bookings and visa processing of the Accounts Head.
- Post Graduation in Botany from PPL University, Brisbane (Australia) in 20XX
- Graduation from UJO Institute, Bristol (United Kingdom) in 20XX
- High School from DER School, Toronto (Canada) in 20XX
- Secretarial Functions
- Customer Service Management
- Office Management
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- MIS Report
- Document Preparation
- Meeting & Event Planning
- Typing speed of approximately _ WPM
- Having a good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Hardware & Software Installation
- Windows & Macintosh
Rank 9th Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
A result oriented Secretary with experience in Managing Calendar, Travel arrangements, Organising Meetings, Events Coordination, Supplier Management, Customer Relationship Management, Budget Management, etc
- More than _ years of experience in the role of a Secretary.
- Demonstrating secretarial abilities in effectively managing travel, calendar and meetings of the top management.
- Proven track record in inclusiveness and providing immense team support.
- Significant experience in handling secretarial and commercial operations tasks.
- An effective communicator and team player.
- MBA from TTN University, Singapore in 20XX
- Graduation in Accounting from PLY Academy, Malaysia in 20XX
Secretary to Marketing Director @ TGO Inc, Adelaide (Australia), Mar, XX – Present
Secretary @ DUX Inc, Vancouver (Canada), May, XX – Mar, XX
- Responsible for managing calendar and logistics for the Marketing Director.
- Handling supplier management – Registration, Generating POs, processing invoices and payments.
- Periodic MIS on budget utilisation, open provisions and category wise spends.
- Organising Team meetings.
- Coordinating and supporting marketing team in planning & execution of major events.
- Supporting new joiners in the team with on boarding requirements.
- Responsible for handling compliance related workflow forms and managing high risk payments.
Rank 10th Secretary Resume Format & CV Sample
A Secretary who is a keen planner with proven abilities in efficiently managing meetings, management programs and domestic/international travel.
- Graduation in Science from PPO University, Chicago (USA) in 20XX
- Certification in Secretarial Functions from ZZS Institute, Liverpool (UK) in 20XX
Secretary to VP @ HHD Pvt Ltd, Pune (India), Oct, XX – Present
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Secretary, responsible for managing executive alignments and leading key initiatives of the VP’s office.
- Ensuring timely follow up, managing heavy calendar, complex domestic and international events.
- Working with virtual teams in an international environment.
- Liaising with the leadership team including recruitment and on boarding processes, talent acquisition and review processes.
- Supporting the CRM and forecasting processes.
- Managing workflows and monitoring items like budget, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, inventory, vacation requests, etc.
- Supporting teams of newly hired Secretaries and knowledge sharing.
- Leading employee engagement initiatives.
- MS Office
- Oracle Financial
- SAP – CRM, HCM