Sales Trainer Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Sales Trainer Resume Samples in docx
Sales Trainer Resume Samples & CV Format
A Sales Trainer with proven ability to deliver Sales Training with an excellent track record and who is proficient at handling New Product Launches, Training Needs Identification and Classroom Training.
- Approximately _ years of experience as a Sales Trainer in delivering as well as managing training sessions for the business whenever required.
- Conducting On Job Sales/On Floor Training by analysing the performance in consultation with managers.
- Helping the business with on-going Training Need Analysis and outlining Training Plans.
- Independently conducting classroom Sales Training sessions for both, Executives and Managers.
- Collating training reports from subordinates/colleagues and transmitting it to seniors.
- Evaluating training effectiveness and coaching for performance enhancement.
- Sales Training
- New Product Launches (NPL)
- Training Needs Identification (TNI)
- Classroom Sales Training
- On Job Training
- Refresher Sales Training
- Training MIS
- Convincing Skills Development
- Data Protection
- Feedback & Coaching
- Sales Quality Compliance
- Calibration Session
- Onshore Sales Training
- Offshore Sales Training
- Training Curriculum Development
Sr Sales Trainer @ JHB Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Nov, XX – Present
Trainer – Sales @ OCN Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Sep, XX – Nov, XX
Sales Trainer @ LYT Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Apr, XX – Sep, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Developing continuous Sales Process improvement capability across the group with great quality and accuracy.
- Bridging the knowledge levels of associates on an ongoing basis by conducting regular process tests and suggesting the Sales Training program.
- Protecting the confidentiality & integrity of information (Client/Business related) used in Sales Training.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Service Level Agreements with the client are met.
- Interacting with the client on a regular basis and updating the challenges faced.
- Motivating the Trainees & ensuring all the tools for employee engagement are optimally utilised.
- Rendering honest and timely feedback.
- Driving as well as supporting quality initiatives to keep pace with emerging business compliance requirements.
- Monitoring performance & quality reports for ensuring improvement in Sales Performance.
- Carrying effective Leave Management to ensure optimal utilisation of resources to meet Sales Training requirements.
- Conducting refresher Sales Training based on Internal as well as External Audits.
- Rendering on Floor Sales Training for improvement in conversion.
- Determining individual Sales Training needs with the help of one on one meeting with representatives.
- Recognising superior talent at risk and taking proactive measures for retention.
- Calibrating regularly with operations and understanding the changing requirements.
- As a Sales Trainer, also responsible for generating MIS for Sales Training & updating/composing Process Manuals.
MBA in Marketing @ FXZ University, Mumbai, India
B.Com @ PTC College, Pune, India
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- Internet Applications
- Email Applications
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Honest & Hardworking
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 12 lpa
Open to Relocation – No
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #886 Kapil St
Phone – 9891XXXXXX
Email – Sumit@no-email.com
Marital Status – Unmarried
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, German
To be presented whenever requested.
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Sales Trainer resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.