Sales Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Sales Manager Resume Samples in docx
Sales Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A performance driven Sales Manager with hands-on experience pivoting around conducting statistical analysis to determine potential growth, designing sales performance goals and monitoring performance on a regular basis. Proficient in spearheading sales related activities and setting priorities for improving the competence of the work-force.
- About _ years of rich experience as a Sales Manager with proven expertise in exceeding targeted sales goals, developing profitable and productive business relationships and building an extensive client base.
- A dynamic Go Getter with outstanding success in building and maintaining relationships with key corporate decision makers.
- Proven performer with an excellent track record for team management, quick team building, franchise acquisition and event handling.
- Adept at increasing revenues, establishing networks, streamlining workflow and creating a teamwork environment to enhance profitability in an innovative manner.
- Ability to support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance with strong communication and convincing skills.
- Identifying, qualifying and pursuing business opportunities through market research.
- Leading and motivating the team to achieve assigned targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Sales & Distribution
- Sales Forecasting, Budgeting & Planning
- Sales Training
- Channel/Project Sales
- Business Development
- Demand Generation
- Revenue Expansion
- Strategic Planning
- Team Management
- Vendor Management
Sr Sales Manager @ BTZ Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jun, XX – Present
Manager – Sales @ OMK Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Mar, XX – Jun, XX
Sales Manager @ PRW Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Oct, XX – Mar, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Handling sales team of _ members that includes executives, senior executives & assistant managers.
- Handling direct sales, actively took follow up plans for clients and monitored each and every process until closure of sales.
- Maintaining strong network with new & existing customers for greater expansion of sales.
- Driving sales initiatives and achieving desired targets with overall responsibility.
- Providing leadership/guidance to the sales team for the achievement of sales targets.
- Designing innovative marketing strategies and implement them accordingly.
- Continuous follow up with the customers and building & retaining customer relationships through continuous follow up with clients for their requirements.
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plan to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
- Tracking sales report, sales analysis and report preparation for the monthly sales meeting with the top management.
- Handling interviews as well as sales training for new executives/senior executives.
- Forecasting sales targets and executing them in a given time frame thereby enhancing existing clientele.
- Organising promotional activities to build consumer preference & drive volumes and build market presence.
- Identifying prospective clients in the assigned region, generating business from the existing clientele, thereby achieving business targets.
- Establishing short/long term budgets in tune with corporate sales strategies for achieving business targets.
- Business planning, forecasting & analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends & achieving market share metrics.
- Recruiting, leading, mentoring & monitoring the sales team members to ensure efficiency in sales process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Developing and appointing new channel partners to expand product reach in the market and coordinating with the partners to assist them to promote the product.
- Maintaining cordial relations with customers to sustain the profitability of the business.
- Maximising customer satisfaction level by on-time delivery, monitoring customer complaints, providing efficient services, etc.
- Handling customer grievances and resolving their issues for a successful customer retention.
- As a Sales Manager, also responsible for launching new projects, checking project progress as per scheduled deadlines and implementing strategies to increase sales.
MBA @ KBG University, Chennai, India
B.Com @ PKS College, Hyderabad, India
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- E-mail Applications
- Internet Applications
- Outlook Express
- Detail Oriented
- Public Speaking
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Work Ethic
Notice Period – 3 Months
Salary Expectation – 12.1 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – 95/6 Kane St
Phone – 8675******
Email – Deepak@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Kannada, Hindi
Mr S Sehrotra +917740****** Ms B Kalyan +918015******
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Sales Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.