Rank 1st Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
An experienced Receptionist who is quite adept at working under mounting pressure in a quick paced fast environment and who possess an ability to welcome visitors on arrival in a courteous, considerate and approachable way.
- The overall experience of _ years as a Receptionist in varied industries.
- Expert in rapport building by exhibiting a great degree of hospitality.
- Skilled in preparing documents as well as reports for the esteemed employer.
- Coordinated with various office staffs for the purpose of attendance, updates and all other relevant communication.
- Responded to all query related communications over the platform of electronic mail, telephone or in person.
- Organised townhall, meetings, conferences, seminars, etc for the company.
- Keeping in touch with the vendor through both verbal & written communication.
- Efficient in communicating with both Domestic as well as International Vendors.
- Computerized Typewriting
- Business Correspondence
- Human & Public Relations
- Travel Arrangements
- Office Management
- Problem Solving
- Business Ethics
- Banking & Insurance
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Courier Management
Receptionist @ BDC Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Feb, XX – Present
Receptionist @ FGH Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Apr, XX – Feb, XX
Receptionist @ JJC Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Jun, XX – Apr, XX
Receptionist @ LLL Pvt. Ltd, Mysore, India
Sep, XX – Jun, XX
Receptionist @ MAC Pvt. Ltd, Trichi, India
Dec, XX – Sep, XX
Receptionist @ IZK Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jul, XX – Dec, XX
- Managing the ambience of reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Handling the board lines, relay messages, rendering information to callers and maintaining incoming and outgoing calls registers.
- Making calls to candidates for their interview schedule followed by confirming it over the email.
- Communicating with customers for payment follow up.
- Passing on information about all enquiry calls to the sales & marketing executives.
- Fixing up appointments for higher authorities for business meetings, conferences & seminars.
- Greeting visitors entering the reception area, directing them to correct destination & arranging water, tea, coffee, etc for them.
- Making arrangement for air tickets, hotel reservations & cab service.
- Maintaining all office stationeries records, office files inventories, incoming and outgoing documents, movement registers, attendance registers, and payment registers.
- Maintaining database of customers, vendors and employees.
- Receiving & keeping the record of couriers, posts, etc and directing them to the concerned departments.
- Distributing application forms to candidates for interviews and coordinating with HR team.
- Ensuring all housekeeping activities are done as per schedule.
- Rendering a helping hand to the accountant for the purpose of record keeping.
- Getting all the office stationary printed like requisition slip for the gate pass for returnable and non-returnable goods, letterheads, payment vouchers, leave application form, file covers, envelopes of different sizes etc.
- Overseeing the contracts of security, housekeeping, other services, etc.
- Following up with the security personnel on a daily basis to ensure the updating of all records and to inquire about all breaches.
Bachelor of Arts @ AMB University, Pune, India
Diploma in Computer Applications @ ZKE College, Bengaluru, India
Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Tally, Outlook, Internet & Email applications.
Typing speed : _ w.p.m
Accountable, Amiable, Compliant & Adaptive, Dependability, Detail Oriented, Enthusiastic, Honest and Hardworking, Logical, Punctual, Team Player
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – 5 lpa
Open to Relocation – Maybe
Passport – No
Communication Address – #222 Patel St
Phone – 9911XXXXXX
Email – Shweta@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada
Will be glad to furnish on request.
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
Download Resume Templates based on above
Rank 2nd Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
A Receptionist who is experienced in working under pressure in a quick paced environment and able to receive guests on arrival in a friendly, helpful and approachable manner.
Work Experience Snippet
Receptionist @ THR Hotel, Austin (USA), May, XX – Present
Receptionist @ RRT Group of Hotels, Toronto (Canada), Feb, XX – May, XX
Key Result Areas
As a Receptionist, primarily responsible for keeping reception area very presentable and hence building an excellent first impression in the eyes of visitors and guests.
Maintaining the general filing system and file all correspondence.
Assisting in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
Making preparations for meetings and updating on the hotel’s website.
Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
Managing repair, maintenance and replacement of office equipments, appliances, furniture etc.
Responding to inquiries of guests and visitors.
Developing and maintaining a current and accurate filing system.
Monitoring the use of supplies and equipments.
Coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipments.
- BBA in Hospitality Management from BMK University, Los Angeles (USA) in 20XX
- Diploma in Reception Administration from STI Institute, Bengaluru (India) in 20XX
- Typing Speed: 60 WPM
Verbal and Non verbal communication skills.
Self motivated, proactive & hardworking.
Rank 3rd Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
Self motivated and results driven Receptionist with an ability to multi task efficiently under pressure.
Skills (IT and Non IT)
Microsoft Office Suite
Good verbal & written communication skills.
Tactful in handling clients & visitors.
- Talent Acquisition
Senior Receptionist @ LMT Inc, San Francisco (USA), Sep, XX – Present
Receptionist @ NGX Hotels, Glasgow (UK), May, XX – Sep, XX
Conferencing external & internal calls.
Answering phone, screening and directing calls.
Taking and relaying messages.
Greeting visitors entering the organisation and directing them to the correct destination.
Arranging beverages for the guests and visitors.
Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Receiving and making record of couriers and shipments.
Making restaurant table reservation on behalf of senior management.
Booking cabs for top management and employees.
As a Receptionist, also accountable for making calls to candidates for scheduling their interview, followed by sending confirmation emails to them.
- Graduation in Political Science from STO University, Surat (India) in 20XX
- Certification in Reception Management from PSM Academy, Brisbane (Australia) in 20XX
Rank 4th Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
Possess _ years of experience as a Receptionist with one of the most sought after employers in the industry.
Receptionist @ KWK Inc, Manila (Philippines), July, XX – Present
Reception Executive @ VVO Inc, Dubai (UAE), Apr, XX – Jun, XX
Handling Reception operations.
Attending incoming as well as outgoing phone calls.
Maintaining daily report for sales enquiries.
Supervising housekeeping activities.
Managing smooth functioning of electronic fixtures in the reception area.
Filing important documents related to customer complaints, bills, acknowledgements, staff leave data, etc.
Managing attendance and leave for other reception staffs.
Arranging meetings, events and conferences.
Checking mails & responding by coordinating with the concerned department.
- MBA in Human Resource Management from PDK University, Colombo (Sri Lanka) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from VKM Institute, Ottawa (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 5th Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
Wishing for an opportunity that will render a helping hand to enhance my career as a Receptionist along with increasing my knowledge and personal growth.
Receptionist @ PCH Inc, Port Louis (Mauritius), Dec, XX – Present
Reception Officer @ AJR Inc, Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug, XX – Dec, XX
- Preparing all kinds of statements & letters related to taxes & banks.
- Handling inward and outward courier as well as stationary.
- Handling petty cash along with maintaining its record manually.
- Operating all incoming Inward/Outward Calls &Transferring them to respective departments through extension.
- Attending customers and handling entire reception operations.
- Facilitating internal and external communication through telephone and mails, drafting letters, dispatching and filing of documents.
- Paying phone, electricity, internet and other utility bills on behalf of the employer by working in sync with the accounts team.
- Post Graduation in Literature from BPG University, Christchurch (New Zealand) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Literature from PKN Academy, Durban (South Africa) in 20XX
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
Rank 6th Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
A highly experienced Receptionist who tries to be an embodiment of punctuality and possess strong determination to succeed. Eager to learn, work & develop while being sincere as well as honest.
Ability to adapt to a new environment, followed by grasping the work quickly.
Self motivated and result oriented Receptionist.
Realistic and positive approach towards work.
Disciplined, dedicated, energetic and organised.
- Master’s Degree in History from XLK University, George Town (Malaysia) in 20XX
- Graduation in Humanities from HMT Institute, Singapore in 20XX
Senior Receptionist @ GDG Inc, Dhaka (Bangladesh), Jul, XX – Present
Receptionist @ LXM Inc, Galway (Ireland), Dec, XX – Jun, XX
As a Receptionist, responsible for handling inward and outward calls/couriers.
Arranging for snacks and tea during board meetings.
Responsible for purchasing stationery items.
Attending visitors, clients and guests.
Coordinating with housekeeping, plumber, electrician, and carpenter.
Sending birthday emails, circulars and notices.
Responsible for arranging welcome kit for new recruits.
Rank 7th Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
Looking forward to give my best shot as a Receptionist in your esteemed organisation through my strong expertise in reception administration.
Receptionist @ VBF Inc, Manchester (UK), Oct, XX – Present
Junior Receptionist @ OSZ Inc, Chicago (USA), Mar, XX – Oct, XX
Handling incoming and outgoing calls.
Answering inquiries of visitors in the best possible manner.
Directing visitors to their destinations.
Maintaining record of outgoing and incoming couriers as well as faxes.
Maintaining daily attendance of management staff.
Handling the attendance register, petty cash, stationary, catalogues, etc.
Handling travel and hotel booking for the HR Director.
Drafting routine letters, minutes of meeting and purchase order.
- Graduation in Arts from LAZ University, Hyderabad (India) in 20XX
- Certification in Reception Management from GBC Academy, Montreal (Canada) in 20XX
- Outlook Express
Rank 8th Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
Looking forward to work in a challenging atmosphere as a Receptionist which fosters growth and encourages optimum utilisation of my people management skills and creativity.
Receptionist @ XDA Pvt Ltd, Chennai (India), Oct, XX – Present
Reception Executive @ ZWT Inc, Denver (USA), July, XX – Sep, XX
Key Result Areas
screening and directing calls.
Matching the expectations of visitors, guests, clients and employees.
Handling utility bills and getting the payment released by coordinating with accounting team.
Booking air tickets and making reservations at the partner hotels.
Arranging cabs for employees and guests.
Taking care of inward and outward couriers.
Coordinating with candidates and interviewers for fixing up interview rounds.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from GYO University, Sydney (Australia) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science from TUZ Institute, Liverpool (United Kingdom) in 20XX
- High School from BRZ School, Calgary (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 9th Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
Aiming for a job of a Receptionist at a company which leaves no stone unturned in acknowledging, appreciating and compensating hard work.
Receptionist @ JJS Inc, Perth (Australia), Jun, XX – Present
Assistant Receptionist @ PNV Inc, Vancouver (Canada), Nov, XX – Jun, XX
Roles and Responsibilities
Receiving emails from branch, reading them and responding professionally.
Making bill payments for couriers and utility services.
Keeping reception area neat and tidy.
Arranging office equipments by coordinating with vendors and suppliers.
Coordinating with housekeeping department for ensuring overall cleanliness at work.
Attending walk in visitors and clients while exhibiting apex degree of hospitality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in History from TXV University, Singapore in 20XX
- Certification in Reception Management from DZO Academy, Malaysia in 20XX
Rank 10th Receptionist Resume Format & CV Sample
Looking forward to utilise my knowledge and skills, backed by experience as a thorough Receptionist.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
- Post Graduation in Arts from TMJ University, Seattle (USA) in 20XX
- Graduation in Humanities from CAF Institute, Oxford (UK) in 20XX
Receptionist @ KTH Pvt Ltd, Pune (India), Sep, XX – Present
Attending incoming & outgoing phone calls, followed by updating messages to the concerned department.
Coordinating for incoming & outgoing courier on a daily basis.
Maintaining record of visitors on a daily basis.
Drafting correspondence letter as well as agreement.
Maintaining official files, agreements, vouchers, food coupons, etc.
Performing other related duties of an ideal Receptionist.
Are you searching the job of a Receptionist? Submit your Online Resume now