Receptionist Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Receptionist Resume Samples in docx
Receptionist Resume Samples & CV Format
An experienced Receptionist who is quite adept at working under mounting pressure in a challenging environment and is gifted with an ability to welcome visitors on arrival in a courteous, considerate and approachable way.
- An overall experience of _ years as a Receptionist in varied industries.
- Expert in rapport building by exhibiting a great degree of hospitality.
- Skilled in preparing documents as well as reports for the esteemed employer.
- Coordinated with various office staffs for the purpose of attendance, updates and all other relevant communication.
- Responded to all query related communications over the platform of electronic mail, telephone or in person.
- Organised townhall, meetings, conferences, seminars, etc. for the company.
- Keeping in touch with the vendor through both verbal & written communication.
- Efficient in communicating with both Domestic as well as International Vendors.
- Computerized Typewriting
- Business Correspondence
- Human & Public Relations
- Travel Arrangements
- Office Management
- Problem Solving
- Business Ethics
- Banking & Insurance
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Courier Management
- Phone Etiquette
Receptionist @ LMA Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Feb, XX – Present
Receptionist @ GXU Hotels, Chennai, India
Apr, XX – Feb, XX
Receptionist @ KYT Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Jun, XX – Apr, XX
- Managing the ambience of reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Handling the board lines, relay messages, rendering information to callers and maintaining incoming and outgoing calls registers.
- Making calls to candidates for their interview schedule followed by confirming it over the email.
- Communicating with customers for payment follow up.
- Passing on information about all enquiry calls to the sales & marketing executives.
- Fixing up appointments for higher authorities for business meetings, conferences & seminars.
- Greeting visitors entering the reception area, directing them to correct destination & arranging water, tea, coffee, etc for them.
- Making arrangement for air tickets, hotel reservations & cab service.
- Maintaining all office stationeries records, office files inventories, incoming and outgoing documents, movement registers, attendance registers, and payment registers.
- Maintaining database of customers, vendors and employees.
- Receiving & keeping the record of couriers, posts, etc and directing them to the concerned departments.
- Distributing application forms to candidates for interviews and coordinating with HR team.
- Ensuring all housekeeping activities are done as per schedule.
- Rendering a helping hand to the accountant for the purpose of record keeping.
- Getting all the office stationary printed like requisition slip for the gate pass for returnable and non-returnable goods, letterheads, payment vouchers, leave application form, file covers, envelopes of different sizes etc.
- Overseeing the contracts of security, housekeeping, other services, etc.
- As a Receptionist, also responsible for following up with the security personnel on a daily basis to ensure the updating of all records and to inquire about all breaches.
Bachelor of Arts @ KTF University, Pune, India
Diploma in Computer Applications @ MGL College, Mumbai, India
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Internet & Email applications
- Typing speed: _ w.p.m
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
- Honest and Hardworking
- Team Player
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – 5 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – No
Communication Address – #222 Patel St
Phone – 9911XXXXXX
Email – Shreya@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada
Will be glad to furnish on request.
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Receptionist resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.