Real Estate Sales Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Real Estate Sales Manager Resume Samples in docx
Real Estate Sales Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A Real Estate Sales Manager who possesses a flexible & detail oriented attitude and has left no stone unturned in demonstrating abilities in implementing real estate sales & marketing activities and hence accelerating the overall business growth.
- Roundabout _ years of experience as a Real Estate Sales Manager with expertise covering property sales & lease, its marketing & promotion.
- Adept at designing and implementing a comprehensive business plan, developed sales/lease projections, conducting detailed market analyses, and determining optimal sales tools to achieve plan goals.
- Proficient at attending various real estate trade shows, setting up booth displays, promoting properties, and generated a high volume of sales leads.
- A work ethic of dependability through punctuality, flexibility and adaptability to ensure success while managing the sales team members.
- Proven ability in building & sustaining relations with customers and channel partners.
- Real Estate Sales Management
- Team Management
- Corporate sales
- Business Development
- Client Servicing
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Digital Marketing
- Non-Digital Marketing
- Trade Shows
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Sr Real Estate Sales Manager @ NLJ Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Aug, XX – Present
Manager – Real Estate Sales @ KDH Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
May, XX – Aug, XX
Real Estate Sales Manager @ PGS Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Nov, XX – May, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating a robust broker network & channel partners for generating and mobilising more footfalls.
- Keeping strong company image, building a healthy portfolio representing quality and service.
- Consistently evaluating property trends in the market and competitor moves to maximise future property sales or lease opportunities.
- Analysing customer requirements & feedback and conveying the same to the sales head.
- Ensuring effective implementation of real estate marketing initiatives to drive sales/lease of the property.
- Exploring and developing new, existing & lapse business to provide property solutions to builders, ad agencies and sole selling agencies.
- Establishing proper coordination with the key decision maker, i.e., the owners of the property.
- Assuring high-quality services, resulting in customer delight and optimum resource utilisation.
- Motivating the team to crack better numbers by addressing to their weak points and suggesting techniques.
- Taking the final interview round of sales associates, shortlisting the better ones & forwarding the recommendation to the head of sales.
- Training agents on remaining persistent and convincing difficult clients.
- Guiding the team to collect references from the clients and making sure of the on-time follow up on those leads.
- As a Real Estate Sales Manager, also responsible for preparing daily, weekly & quarterly property sales/lease report and rendering performance presentation to the head of sales.
PGDM – Marketing @ FQA University, Chennai, India
B.A. @ BTU College, New Delhi, India
Notice Period – 3 Months
Salary Expectation – 6.7 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Available
Communication Address – 86/5 Rajendra Rd
Phone – 8250******
Email – Arjun@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Real Estate Sales Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.