Real Estate Sales Executive Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Real Estate Sales Executive Resume Samples in docx
Real Estate Sales Executive Resume Samples & CV Format
An enthusiastic & persistent Real Estate Sales Executive who is brilliantly adept at sales as well as marketing of various residential/commercial properties for lease and sale.
- Close to _ years of experience as Real Estate Sales Executive comprising an exhibition of excellent negotiating and selling skills.
- Embraced never say die like attitude to stay persistent while making an attempt to close the sale.
- A self-motivated professional with immense exposure to the local real estate market trends & pricing.
- Effective team member with good interpersonal skills with a potential to lead and manage a team embedded deep within.
- Real Estate Sales & Marketing
- Client Analysis
- Communication/Negotiation Skills
- Contracts & Lease
- Customer Service/Operational Management
- Good Visionary
- Inspirational Skills
- Market Research/Public Relations
- Strategic Planning/Team Co-ordination
WORK EXPERIENCE SNIPPET
Sr Real Estate Sales Executive @ NJF Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Feb, XX – Present
Sales Executive – Real Estate @ MKT Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
May, XX – Feb, XX
Real Estate Sales Executive @ PLS Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Mar, XX – May, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Profiling customers to gauge their requirement and assisting them in the purchase as well as lease/rent of both commercial & residential property.
- Taking care of documentation process for the completion of property deals.
- Coordinating with banks & finance companies to arrange for finance for residential property deals.
- Generating data of new & existing projects in the city through market research & site visits.
- Developing & nurturing relationships with affluent builders & developers in the town to increase business and achieve higher sales targets.
- Involving directly in sales promotion through road shows & property fair.
- Updating construction status & maintaining good relation with the existing customers to generate reference sales & healthy payment inflow from the clients.
- Researching market on a regular basis to track marketing strategies & prices of competitors followed by briefing the top management on comprehensive updates.
- Holding open house inspections, & liaising with renters/owners & prospective buyers for inspection.
- Ensuring terms and conditions of agreements are met at all times.
- Assisting with the preparation of legal documents including listings and sales contracts.
- Delivering and picking up financial and title documents for clients.
- As a Real Estate Sales Executive, also responsible for assisting with copywriting and uploading of images for online sales listings.
MBA in Marketing @ BHC University, Pune, India
B.Sc @ DXZ College, Chennai, India
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs, ERP, Email/Internet Applications
Amiable, Attentive, Dependability, Enthusiastic, Flexible, Interpersonal, Logical, Presentation, Progressive, Punctual, Self-Motivated, Team Player
Notice Period – Negotiable
Salary Expectation – 5.6 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Can relocate
Passport – Not Available
Communication Address – 81/2 Tandon Rd
Phone – 8177******
Email – Ashima@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi
To be presented whenever requested.
All the information rendered are true to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Real Estate Sales Executive resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.