Payroll Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Payroll Manager Resume Samples in docx
Payroll Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
A Payroll Manager who has time and again, shouldered the responsibility of payroll processing, report generation, full and final handling, forwarding salary sheet to accounts department based on attendance & leave records, etc.
- Nearly _ years of experience as a Payroll Manager with proficiency in accurate and timely payroll as well as reimbursement processing.
- Working closely with the HR and payroll vendors for an efficient payroll processing.
- Driving exit management by processing full and final settlement.
- Supervising medical insurance and group term life insurance queries & claims.
- Maintaining the Employee database by updating it at frequent intervals.
- Preparing MIS report and briefing the senior management on a regular basis.
- Adhering to all statutory compliances like PF, ESI, PT & Income Tax, come what may.
- Going the extra mile in employees query resolution.
- Overseeing payroll and compliance related audits.
- Attendance Management
- ESIC, PF and Gratuity
- Full & Final Processing
- Labour Welfare Fund
- Bonus & OT Hours
- Payroll Processing
- Salary Structure
- Bank Account Updation
Sr Payroll Manager @ BBB Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Aug, XX – Present
Manager – Payroll @ HFF Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
May, XX – Aug, XX
Payroll Manager @ AJA Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon, India
Nov, XX – May, XX
- Processing payroll with zero tolerance for any error concerning salaries, variable bonus, incentives & deductions by adhering to all statutory and company rules.
- Keeping all the salary input details under scanner as part of validation before uploading into payroll package.
- Driving the generating of bank report for the purpose of salary transfer.
- Catering to employee payroll & income tax related query through calls & emails.
- Working in sync with payroll vendor for any statutory updates in the software.
- Adept at handling full & final settlements.
- Guiding employees on income tax return filing.
- Overseeing the entries for bank transfers & salary cheques.
- Managing preparation of month-end salary MIS & reconciliation of all salary accounts.
- Preparing bank transfer letter as per the specified format for online transfer.
- Scheduling reports for yearly audits.
- Working closely with HR Manager for salary inputs and other matters.
- Managing distribution of income tax declaration forms to employees as per the yearly budget and driving proof collection activities before completion of the fiscal year.
- Ensuring that all PF Nomination forms are collected and submitting to PF office.
- Allocating PF Nos to newbies.
- Preparing location wise HR budget for the clear projection of financial objectives.
- Composing appraisal report and rolling out revised salary certificates.
- Making absolutely sure of submission of PF withdrawal/transfer form to PF office for settlement and getting acknowledgement copies for reference in return.
- Carrying out online ESIC remittance to receive the challan copies.
- Ensuring complete compliance with regards to payment of statutory payroll liabilities comprising PF, PT, ESIC, TDS remittance, generating statutory, MIS reports, etc.
- As a Payroll Manager, also responsible for getting statutory reconciliation & reports prepared as well as remitted before the due date.
MBA (Finance) @ KPS University, Pune, India
B.Sc. @ LKW College, Bengaluru, India
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Computerized Financial Accounting, Tally, Folklore, Internet & E-Mail Applications, etc.
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
- Work Ethic
Notice Period – 60 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #111 Patel Street
Phone – 9912XXXXXX
Email – Gaurav@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Spanish
To be presented whenever requested.
I confirm that all the data mentioned above are absolutely correct to the best of my knowledge.
**If the downloaded editable version of Payroll Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.