Download Free Resume Samples for Payroll Manager in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Payroll Manager’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Payroll Manager, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A Payroll Manager who has time and again, shouldered the responsibility of payroll processing, report generation, full and final handling, forwarding salary sheet to accounts department based on attendance & leave records, etc.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Synopsis!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Payroll Manager is concerned, a profile synopsis is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Synopsis Example for a Payroll Manager’s resume
- Nearly _ years of experience as a Payroll Manager with proficiency in accurate and timely payroll as well as reimbursement processing.
- Working closely with HR Spocs and payroll vendors for an efficient payroll processing.
- Driving exit management by processing full and final settlement.
- Supervising medical insurance and group term life insurance queries & claims.
- Maintaining the Employee database by updating it at frequent intervals.
- Preparing MIS report and briefing the senior management on a regular basis.
- Adhering to all statutory compliance like PF, ESI, PT & Income Tax, come what may.
- Going the extra mile in employees query resolution.
- Overseeing payroll and compliance related audits.
What all Major Skills be included in resume format for Payroll Managers?
♣Tip: Major Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of a Payroll Manager. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a payroll manager by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make major skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Major Skills Example
- ESIC, PF and gratuity
- Full & Final Processing
- Labour Welfare Fund
- Bonus & OT Hours
- Payroll Processing
- Salary Structure
- Bank Account Updation
What are the Duties/KRA of a Payroll Manager?
♣Tip: The language of your roles and responsibilities or key result areas speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
- Processing payroll with zero tolerance for any error concerning salaries, variable bonus, incentives & deductions by adhering to all statutory and company rules.
- Keeping all the salary input details under scanner as part of validation before uploading into payroll package.
- Driving the generating of bank report for the purpose of salary transfer.
- Catering to employees payroll & income tax related query through calls & emails.
- Working in sync with payroll vendor for any statutory updates in the software.
- Adept at handling full & final settlements.
- Guiding employees on income tax return filing.
- Overseeing the entries for bank transfers & salary cheques.
- Managing preparation of month-end salary MIS & reconciliation of all salary accounts.
- Preparing bank transfer letter as per the specified format for online transfer.
- Scheduling reports for yearly audits.
- Working closely with HR Manager for salary inputs and other matters.
- Managing distribution of income tax declaration forms to employees as per the yearly budget and driving proof collection activities before completion of the fiscal year.
- Ensuring that all PF Nomination forms are collected and submitting to PF office.
- Allocating PF Nos to newbies.
- Preparing location wise HR budget for the clear projection of financial objectives.
- Composing appraisal report and rolling out revised salary certificates.
- Making absolutely sure of submission of PF withdrawal/transfer form to PF office for settlement and getting acknowledgement copies for reference in return.
- Carrying out online ESIC remittance to receive the challan copies.
- Ensuring complete compliance with regards to payment of statutory payroll liabilities comprising PF, PT, ESIC, TDS remittance, generating statutory, MIS reports, etc.
- Getting statutory reconciliation & reports prepared as well as remitted before the due date.