Download Free Resume Samples for Payroll Executive in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Payroll Executive’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Payroll Executive, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
Looking forward to a challenging career at a managerial level position in a sought after firm that would render an exposure to harmonise my Payroll Executive skills and professional expertise towards attaining both personal as well as organisational goals.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Synopsis!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Payroll Executive is concerned, a profile synopsis is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Synopsis Example for a Payroll Executive’s resume
- A performance driven Payroll Executive professional with _ years of qualitative experience in Compensation & Benefit, End to End Payroll, Labour Compliance, Performance Management, Leave Management System and HR Operations.
- Adept at people management, handling employee grievances & maintaining healthy employee relations in order to maintain an amicable & healthy work ecosystem.
- A judicious implementer with an expertise to administer & coordinate the payroll as well as employee attendance activities with the objective to meet deadlines, the accuracy of salary & related statutory compliance in sync with human resource policies and statutory framework.
- A compelling communicator with an eternal ability to relate to people at any level of business and management.
- Thorough working knowledge of accounting packages like SAP ERP, PayMax, Ascent & Tally.
What all Major Skills be included in resume format for Payroll Executives?
♣Tip: Major Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of a Payroll Executive. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a payroll executive by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make major skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Major Skills Example
- Payroll Management
- Developing Standards
- Processes Management
- Reporting Skills
- Employment Law
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Worker Compensation
- Data Entry Management
- Benefits Administration
- People Management
What are the Key Result Areas of a Payroll Executive?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or roles and responsibilities speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Key Result Areas Example
- Responsible for entire payroll administration.
- Handling new employee profile, salary administration, leave management, full & final settlement, CTC details, manpower reports, over time & late coming reports, absenteeism reports and PF & ESI reports.
- Managing grievances of employees on day to day basis which may be related to payroll, increment, incentive or over time.
- Coordinating with the finance department to ensure timely & error free payroll as well as for resolution of tax related queries.
- Assuring prompt and satisfactory resolution of payroll related queries of all employees.
- Complying with all statutory requirements like Income Tax on remuneration, PF, ESIC, LWF, P Tax, bonus & filling Returns.
- Driving the Full and Final settlements of all resigned employees within the specified turnaround time in ERP.
- Processing all types of reimbursements i.e. medical, LTA, fuel, driver & vehicle maintenance.
- Taking care of payroll related statutory like PF, ESI, PT, gratuity, bonus and returns filling.
- Preparing bonus payout, LTA, leave encashment and arrears.
- Updating the salary structure in attendance and payroll software – HR ERP package.
- Making several MIS reports on a monthly, quarterly as well as annually.
- Managing joining formalities & salary A/c opening formalities
- Generating the Employee codes and guiding them on login/logout process in the Bio-metric machine.
- Extracting/analysing the attendance data from the biometric machine.
- Ensuring the employees get their payroll grievances answered and valid ones are solved on time.
Compensation and Benefits
- Support the team in developing and administering efficient compensation and benefits programs in accordance with the company’s reward policy.
- Taking care of job analysis & evaluation, wage administration, compensation surveys and extracting all necessary information in order to develop compensation proposal and budgets.
- Helping the team in designing the compensation structure of the new joiners and the existing staff as part of the yearly appraisal practice.
- Making sure that all managers are well versed with the company’s performance management system by imparting training to them.
- Timely processing the promotions & merit increment letters with a null error.
- Administering the gratuity scheme, superannuation and provident fund.
- Keeping as well as maintaining all forms and returns in both online and offline mode under Factories Act, EPF Act, Esic Act, Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act, LWF Act, Bonus Act, The Payment of Gratuity Act, and other related Acts under Labour Laws.
- Liasoning with several government departments like PF, ESIC, Labour office, Oriental insurance, LIC of India.
Time Office Activities
- Maintaining employee attendance in time office – SAP HR module.
- Updating accurate personnel files for the statutory requirement like PF, ESI, superannuation, attendance & several sources of deductions and earnings.
- Instructing new joiners about the usage of the access card and biometric system.
- Monitoring the daily Incoming and outgoing punch of all the employees.
- Tracking as well as managing data of manpower hiring, employee exit, salary increments & updations, grade revisions & all other actions in employee work cycle in SAP.
- Also, generating reports as per the need.
- Responsible for driving the entire performance appraisal process.
- Preparation of the final increment or promotion letters and revised salary structure.
- Ensuring timely completion as well as documentation of the entire performance appraisal process.
- Managing and keeping the appraisal records for any future reference.
Induction and Joining
- Ensuring completion of joining formalities for new recruits.
- Throwing light on company’s profile, policy, key objectives, success stories, etc. to the new employees.
- Rendering induction presentation to new joiners and introducing them to their respective department heads as well as supervisors.
- Receiving as well as analysing induction feedback followed by passing the most eligible ones to the top management.
- Issuing as well as circulating Offer Letters, Appointment letters, Probation Extension & Confirmation Letters, Salary Certificates and other human resource related letters.
- Composing salary structure of the employees keeping the human resource management in the loop.
- Interacting frequently with employees to resolve their queries or grievances.
- Generating several MIS reports related to human resource & briefing the higher authority.
- Accomplishing exit formalities by preparing full and final settlements.
- Drafting as well as composing relieving letters and experience letters for ex-employees.
- Handling staff welfare activities like reward recognition, birthday celebration, annual day, blood donation camp, group and personal insurance, etc