Payroll Executive Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Payroll Executive Resume Samples in docx
Payroll Executive Resume Samples & CV Format
Looking forward to a challenging career as a Payroll Executive in a sought after firm that would render an exposure to harmonise my skills and expertise towards attaining both personal as well as organisational goals.
- A performance driven Payroll Executive professional with _ years of qualitative experience in Compensation & Benefit, End to End Payroll, Labour Compliance, Performance Management, Leave Management System and HR Operations.
- Adept at people management, handling employee grievances & maintaining healthy employee relations in order to maintain an amicable & healthy work ecosystem.
- A judicious implementer with an expertise to administer & coordinate the payroll as well as employee attendance activities with the objective to meet deadlines, the accuracy of salary & related statutory compliance in sync with human resource policies and statutory framework.
- A compelling communicator with an eternal ability to relate to people at any level of business and management.
- Thorough working knowledge of accounting packages like SAP ERP, Ascent & Tally.
- Payroll Management
- Developing Standards
- Processes Management
- Reporting Skills
- Employment Law
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Worker Compensation
- Data Entry Management
- Benefits Administration
- People Management
- Labour Compliance
- Performance Management
Payroll Executive @ BJU Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Sep, XX – Present
Payroll Specialist @ SMD Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
Jan, XX – Sep, XX
Payroll Executive @ GHK Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Mar, XX – Jan, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Responsible for entire payroll administration.
- Handling new employee profile, salary administration, leave management, full & final settlement, CTC details, manpower reports, over time & late coming reports, absenteeism reports and PF & ESI reports.
- Managing grievances of employees on day to day basis which may be related to payroll, increment, incentive or over time.
- Coordinating with the finance department to ensure timely & error free payroll as well as for resolution of tax related queries.
- Assuring prompt and satisfactory resolution of payroll related queries of all employees.
- Complying with all statutory requirements like Income Tax on remuneration, PF, ESIC, LWF, P Tax, bonus & filling Returns.
- Driving the Full and Final settlements of all resigned employees within the specified turnaround time in ERP.
- Processing all types of reimbursements i.e. medical, LTA, fuel, driver & vehicle maintenance.
- Taking care of payroll related statutory like PF, ESI, PT, gratuity, bonus and returns filling.
- Preparing bonus payout, LTA, leave encashment and arrears.
- Updating the salary structure in attendance and payroll software – HR ERP package.
- Making several MIS reports on a monthly, quarterly as well as annually.
- Managing joining formalities & salary A/c opening formalities
- Generating the Employee codes and guiding them on login/logout process in the Bio-metric machine.
- Extracting/analysing the attendance data from the biometric machine.
- Ensuring the employees get their payroll grievances answered and valid ones are solved on time.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Support the team in developing and administering efficient compensation and benefits programs in accordance with the company’s reward policy.
- Taking care of job analysis & evaluation, wage administration, compensation surveys and extracting all necessary information in order to develop compensation proposal and budgets.
- Helping the team in designing the compensation structure of the new joiners and the existing staff as part of the yearly appraisal practice.
- Making sure that all managers are well versed with the company’s performance management system by imparting training to them.
- Timely processing the promotions & merit increment letters with a null error.
- Administering the gratuity scheme, superannuation and provident fund.
- Keeping as well as maintaining all forms and returns in both online and offline mode under Factories Act, EPF Act, Esic Act, Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act, LWF Act, Bonus Act, The Payment of Gratuity Act, and other related Acts under Labour Laws.
- Liaisoning with several government departments like PF, ESIC, Labour office, Oriental insurance, LIC of India.
Time Office Activities:
- Maintaining employee attendance in time office – SAP HR module.
- Updating accurate personnel files for the statutory requirement like PF, ESI, superannuation, attendance & several sources of deductions and earnings.
- Instructing new joiners about the usage of the access card and biometric system.
- Monitoring the daily Incoming and outgoing punch of all the employees.
- Tracking as well as managing data of manpower hiring, employee exit, salary increments, grade revisions & all other actions in employee work cycle in SAP. Also, generating reports as per the need.
- Responsible for driving the entire performance appraisal process.
- Preparation of the final increment or promotion letters and revised salary structure.
- Ensuring timely completion as well as documentation of the entire performance appraisal process.
- Managing and keeping the appraisal records for any future reference.
Induction and Joining:
- Ensuring completion of joining formalities for new recruits.
- Throwing light on company’s profile, policy, key objectives, success stories, etc. to the new employees.
- Rendering induction presentation to new joiners and introducing them to their respective department heads as well as supervisors.
- Receiving as well as analysing induction feedback followed by passing the most eligible ones to the top management.
- Issuing as well as circulating Offer Letters, Appointment letters, Probation Extension & Confirmation Letters, Salary Certificates and other human resource related letters.
- Composing salary structure of the employees keeping the human resource management in the loop.
- Interacting frequently with employees to resolve their queries or grievances.
- Generating several MIS reports related to human resource & briefing the higher authority.
- Accomplishing exit formalities by preparing full and final settlements.
- Drafting as well as composing relieving letters and experience letters for ex-employees.
- As a Payroll Executive, also responsible for handling staff welfare activities like reward recognition, birthday celebration, annual day, blood donation camp, group and personal insurance, etc.
MBA in Finance @ KRB University, Chennai, India
B.Com @ GDF College, Mumbai, India
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Power Point, V Lookup, H Lookup, Pivot table
- SAP ERP
- Saral Paypack
- Active & Proactive
- Honest & Hardworking
- Team Player
Notice Period – 45 Days
Salary Expectation – Negotiable
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – Yes
Communication Address – #555 Park St
Phone – 9912XXXXXX (Call between 3 pm to 6 pm)
Email – Vipul@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Telugu
Mr J Chatterjee 993365ZZZZ
Ms P Sharma 933269XXXX
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Payroll Executive resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.