Office Assistant Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Office Assistant Resume Samples in docx
Office Assistant Resume Samples & CV Format
An experienced Office Assistant who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks & who is adept at multitasking without compromising qualitatively.
- An overall experience of _ years as Office Assistant with proven abilities to manage the entire gamut of administration & facility operations.
- Proficient in visitor and vendor management, travel management for top officials, implementation of corporate policies and ensuring compliance come what may.
- Assisting the admin manager in managing emails, calendar, MIS reports, complete travel arrangement, organising internal as well as external meetings, etc.
- Supporting the leadership team in attaining the objectives by establishing & implementing short, medium & long-term goals.
- Employee Attendance
- Inventory Records
- Couriers & Dispatch
- Front Desk Management
- Petty Cash
- Vendor Management
- Stationary Management
- Repair & Maintenance Management
- Bill Payments
- MIS Reporting
- Facility Management
- Basic Administration
- Canteen Administration
- Security Management
- Transport Administration
Sr Office Assistant @ BIA Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Feb, XX – Present
Office Assistant @ MTZ Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India
Oct, XX – Feb, XX
Office Assistant @ PDK Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Mar, XX – Oct, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering telephone calls and transferring to appropriate staff members.
- Meeting and greeting clients & visitors.
- Handling various ticketing activities like booking of airline tickets, cancellation of tickets, cab booking for pick up and drop from airports.
- Calling candidates and scheduling them for a telephonic and personal interview.
- Coordinating with IT team in order to render necessary support to the staffs and raising a request for faulty systems or gadgets.
- Maintaining & updating files, employee database, records, and other documents.
- Raising invoice for the projects each month based on the order and following up with clients for the payment.
- Coordinating with accounts team for salary processing.
- Keeping the management of canteen, security & housekeeping under the scanner for ensuring their effective operation.
- Composing purchase requisition slips and forwarding purchase orders to vendors.
- Procuring stationery, housekeeping materials and other office requirements.
- Collecting various bills from vendors followed by checking them & forwarding to the head branch.
- Handling petty cash and submitting vouchers along with bills.
- Maintaining a precise record of company assets and handling insurance, warranty, services, etc.
- Coordinating with the dealers, suppliers and vendors.
- Assisting the admin manager in planning and executing the events and other activities in the organisation.
- Coordinating with the bank authorities for salary account opening.
- As an Office Assistant, also responsible for Issuing ID cards as well as access cards to the employee.
Master of Arts @ BPU University, Bengaluru, India
Bachelor of Arts @ ZSF College, Hyderabad, India
Email & Internet Applications, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Tally
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – 6 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – No
Communication Address – #123 Paul Street
Phone – 9902XXXXXX
Email – Vipin@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Ms A Adhikari 770032XXXX Ms M Sehgal 886600YYYY
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Office Assistant resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.