Rank 1st Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
An experienced Office Assistant who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks & who is adept at multitasking without compromising qualitatively.
- An overall experience of _ years as Office Assistant with proven abilities to manage the entire gamut of administration & facility operations.
- Proficient in visitor and vendor management, travel management for top officials, implementation of corporate policies and ensuring compliance come what may.
- Assisting the admin manager in managing emails, calendar, MIS reports, complete travel arrangement, organising internal as well as external meetings, etc.
- Supporting the leadership team in attaining the objectives by establishing & implementing short, medium & long-term goals.
- Employee Attendance
- Inventory Records
- Couriers & Dispatch
- Front Desk Management
- Petty Cash
- Vendor Management
- Stationary Management
- Repair & Maintenance Management
- Bill Payments
- MIS Reporting
- Facility Management
- Basic Administration
Senior Office Assistant @ AAA Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Feb, XX – Present
Office Assistant @ FHF Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Oct, XX – Feb, XX
Office Assistant @ JAC Pvt. Ltd, Thane, India
Mar, XX – Oct, XX
Office Assistant @ KHK Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Apr, XX – Mar, XX
Office Assistant @ MDC Pvt. Ltd, Aurangabad, India
Dec, XX – Apr, XX
KRA/ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering telephone calls and transferring to appropriate staff members.
- Meeting and greeting clients & visitors.
- Handling various ticketing activities like booking of airline tickets, cancellation of tickets, cab booking for pick up and drop from airports.
- Calling candidates and scheduling them for a telephonic and personal interview.
- Coordinating with IT team in order to render necessary support to the staffs and raising a request for faulty systems or gadgets.
- Maintaining & updating files, employee database, records, and other documents.
- Raising invoice for the projects each month based on the order and following up with clients for the payment.
- Coordinating with accounts team for salary processing.
- Keeping the management of canteen, security & housekeeping under the scanner for ensuring their effective operation.
- Composing purchase requisition slips and forwarding purchase orders to vendors.
- Procuring stationery, housekeeping materials and other office requirements.
- Collecting various bills from vendors followed by checking them & forwarding to the head branch.
- Handling petty cash and submitting vouchers along with bills.
- Maintaining a precise record of company assets and handling insurance, warranty, services, etc.
- Coordinating with the dealers, suppliers and vendors.
- Assisting the admin manager in planning and executing the events and other activities in the organisation.
- Coordinating with the bank authorities for salary account opening.
- Issuing ID cards as well as access cards to the employee.
Master of Arts @ HZZ University, Pune, India
Bachelor of Arts @ CDM College, Pune, India
Email & Internet Applications, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Tally
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
Notice Period – 30 Days
Salary Expectation – 6 lpa
Open to Relocation – Yes
Passport – No
Communication Address – #123 Paul Street
Phone – 9902XXXXXX
Email – Sachin@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Marathi
Ms A Adhikari 770032XXXX Ms M Sehgal 886600YYYY
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
Download Templates based on above content
Rank 2nd Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Endeavouring a position of an Office Assistant at a company which renders me a platform to grow and develop exponentially.
- PGPM in Marketing from MNB University, Seattle (USA) in 20XX
- Diploma in Office Assistance from KTH Institute, Hyderabad (India) in 20XX
Work Experience Snippet
Sr Office Assistant @ KKC Inc, Boston (USA), Apr, XX – Present
Office Assistant @ NBG, Victoria (Canada), Oct, XX – Apr, XX
Key Result Areas
Responsible for assisting HR Manager by rendering a helping hand in office support activities.
Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipments, furniture, furnishings, etc.,
Making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests, clients and director of human resources.
Taking care of general office assistance activities like admin, verification of stationery stock, petty cash, courier, housekeeping, etc.
Verifying vendor invoices and forwarding it to the accounts team for the release of payment.
Taking care of branch setup with legal formalities shared by company.
Ability to establish & maintain good working relationships with all levels of executives.
Ability to deliver under pressure.
Excellent in learning new activities.
Enthusiastic, creative and willing to take up increased responsibility.
Rank 3rd Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking a position of an Office Assistant with an employer where my professional experience will allow me to contribute comprehensively to its growth.
Senior Office Assistant @ HJU Inc, New York City (USA), Aug, XX – Present
Office Assistant @ HPB Inc, Brighton (UK), Jan, XX – Jul, XX
Handling reception and phone calls.
Meeting and greeting guests and directing them to proper department or concerned person.
Maintaining guest relations.
Ensuring office space is neat and well equipped for smooth operations.
Handling petty cash and maintaining expense reports.
Helping in expense reduction.
Maintaining and updating records of all office assistance aspects and ensuring confidentiality.
Handling and maintaining correspondences and files.
Anticipating as well as maintaining office supplies and inventory.
Coordinating and handling company events, meetings, luncheons.
Making travel arrangements for Human Resource Director.
- Graduation in Home Science from JBV University, Jaipur (India) in 20XX
- Certification in Office Management from VCX Academy, Adelaide (Australia) in 20XX
Strong customer service skill.
Good interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all professional contacts.
Good written and spoken communication skills.
Ability to adapt to situations.
Rank 4th Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Adept at managing entire office assistance activities backed by over _ years of thorough experience as an Office Assistant.
- Self motivated
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as well as in team environments.
- Good command over spoken and written communication in English
Office Assistant @ FSG Inc, Quezon City (Philippines), Nov, XX – Present
Jr Office Assistant @ DLK Inc, Abu Dhabi (UAE), Oct, XX – Sep, XX
Responsible for maintaining the records of office inventory.
Distributing the stationary as per requirement and keeping the record.
Coordinating with the dealers, suppliers and vendors.
Assisting the admin manager in planning and executing the events and other activities in organisation.
Responsible for checking the cleanliness of office.
Ensuring that the office’s assets are in good health.
Responding to emails professionally and with etiquettes.
Handling the petty cash and keeping the record of expenses.
- MBA from RHT University, Kandy (Sri Lanka) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from IDK Institute, Vancouver (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 5th Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Aspire to take up Office Assistant assignments that offers challenges & variety besides ensuring self development in the process of meaningful contribution to the growth of organisation.
Work Experience Summary
Office Assistant @ DKA Inc, Port Louis (Mauritius), Jul, XX – Present
Office Assistant – Trainee @ PBR Inc, Kathmandu (Nepal), May, XX – Jul, XX
Roles & Responsibilities
Handling incoming and outgoing Calls, fax & couriers
Arranging for Air Ticket Booking, Hotel Room Booking, Tours and travels.
Attending visitors & clients while exhibiting positive attitude.
Sending daily reports of calls & meetings with admin manager over the email.
Submitting bills for mobile phone, courier & stationary to the accounts team.
Maintaining pantry and stationery inward & outward stock.
Booking cabs for the clients as well as employees for their official visit.
Coordinating with all the departments for smooth functioning of work.
Responsible for maintaining the telephone registers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from LMA University, Auckland (New Zealand) in 20XX
- Certification in Office Assistance from PBM Academy, Johannesburg (South Africa) in 20XX
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet & Email
Rank 6th Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
A thorough professional who is not just an Office Assistant but also an effective team player and an asset to the organisation.
- Master’s in Humanities from NBV University, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from MTW Institute, Singapore in 20XX
Sr Office Assistant @ DBI Inc, Chittagong (Bangladesh), Oct, XX – Present
Office Assistant @ IKB Inc, Cork (Ireland), Mar, XX – Sep, XX
Handling seat allocation and system arrangements for new recruits.
Responsible for reservation of meeting as well as conference rooms.
Taking care of the printing and stationery like visiting cards of all the employees, letter heads, posters, pamphlets, etc.
Coordinating with clients for payments and following up with the payable department.
Maintaining petty cash records.
Monitoring housekeeping and security staff.
Coordinating with travel agencies for flight & hotel bookings.
As an Office Assistant, also accountable for handling employee medical and relocation bill reimbursements.
Rank 7th Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Looking forward to work in an organisation as an Office Assistant, which provides opportunities for growth, learning and scope for the implementation of my skills and best abilities.
Office Assistant @ WBM Inc, Birmingham (UK), Aug, XX – Present
Office Assistant Intern @ GIJ Inc, Los Angeles (USA), Feb, XX – Aug, XX
Managing the cafeteria, tea coffee and water at the office.
Handling procurement of beverages, stationeries, toiletries on a regular basis and any other purchase as & when required.
Managing vendors by selecting them, negotiating & preparing the contract.
Checking on bills from vendors, followed by getting them processed by working in sync with the account manager.
Supervising housekeeping & security.
Managing infrastructure comprising air conditioners, electricity, water, carpentry, plumbing, etc.
- Graduation in Zoology from RBC University, Kolkata (India) in 20XX
- Training Course in Office Assistance from GRM Academy, Edmonton (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 8th Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Creating value addition to the organisation by exercising my skills & strengths as an Office Assistant.
Sr Office Assistant @ JPI Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad (India), Jan, XX – Present
Office Assistant @ LCB Inc, San Francisco (USA), Jun, XX – Dec, XX
Managing facility comprising security, housekeeping & pantry.
Handling biometric attendance system, followed by analysing reports & emailing them to the administration manager.
Processing payments of vendors while working in sync with the finance department.
Monitoring the equipments like air conditioners, electronic gadgets, EPABX, etc.
Managing stationary by maintaining stock and purchasing items as and when required.
Monitoring of cafeteria services and vending machines.
Cross checking travel bills of employees.
- Master’s in Arts from PPB University, Brisbane (Australia) in 20XX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from IAM Institute, Bristol (United Kingdom) in 20XX
- High School from LMT School, Ottawa (Canada) in 20XX
Rank 9th Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Desiring to have a stable career as an Office Assistant by utilising the office assistance and administrative skills gained out of _ years of qualitative work experience.
Senior Office Assistant @ LWD Inc, Sydney (Australia), May, XX – Present
Office Assistant @ JKK Inc, Montreal (Canada), Jun, XX – Apr, XX
Key Result Areas
Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance & housekeeping.
Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
Coordination with vendors on a daily basis to ensure that work is done as per schedule.
Responsible for grooming as well as managing office support staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science from BMN University, Singapore in 20XX
- Diploma in Office Assistance from KRD Academy, Malaysia in 20XX
Rank 10th Office Assistant Resume Format & CV Sample
Seeking a challenging career as an Office Assistant at a company which possess scope for rapid growth and development.
- MS Office
- Graduation in Commerce from PPS University, Chicago (USA) in 20XX
- Certification in Office Assistance from BGT Academy, Liverpool (UK) in 20XX
Office Assistant @ CSZ Pvt Ltd, Chennai (India), Nov, XX – Present
- Administering security, housekeeping and building maintenance.
- Liaising with insurance agents for employee insurance and assets insurance.
- Handling domestic and international travel booking, verification and processing of bills.
- Coordinating with travel agent and ensuring cost effective ticket bookings.
- Arranging meetings as well as conferences.
- Facilitating birthday bashes, team outings, send off gatherings and annual meetings.
Looking for an Office Assistant job? Submit your Online Resume now