Download Free Resume Samples for Mobile Application Developer in pdf format
- Well Proofread Language
- Professional yet Elegant Design
- Renders a pleasing reading experience to the hirer
- Appear promising in the eyes of the hirer
How should the Career Objective show up on a Mobile Application Developer’s Resume?
♣Tip: When it comes to resume sample for a Mobile Application Developer, an impactful Career Objective is a one paragraph snapshot of
- Where are you coming from?
- Where are you heading?
- What are your key strengths?
Career Objective Example
A Mobile Application Developer with a plethora of qualitative experience in the areas of architecting and designing complex as well as robust mobile applications and services.
The Right Way of nailing a Profile Snapshot!
♣Tip: As far as a resume for a Mobile Application Developer is concerned, a profile snapshot is a glimpse of experience, expertise & achievements, in a bullet points format.
Profile Snapshot Example for Mobile Application Developer’s resume
- Roundabout _ years of experience as a Mobile Application Developer with expertise in designing, developing and deploying Android & ios mobile applications.
- Sound knowledge of Android SDK, Web Services, JSON, Eclipse IDE, SQLite database, Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers, UI design, etc.
- Familiar with different API provided by Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Weather API.
- Able to design the applications from the requirement and known for writing efficient, maintainable and reusable code that preserves privacy and security.
- Expertise in Coding, Unit testing, Debugging and documenting all software modifications and extensions.
- Proficient in object-oriented design, data structures, problem-solving, complexity analysis, and debugging, etc.
- Expert in the interaction between various devices and different versions of Android.
- Quick learning, implementation and easy adoption of new technologies.
- Worked in teams and independently on ios/android projects.
What all Major Skills be included in resume format for Mobile Application Developers?
♣Tip: Major Skills are nothing but a dozen of most relevant keywords related to the job of an android or ios mobile application developer. Bullet points format is recommended. Doing so will get your resume shortlisted for the job of a mobile application developer by ATS or Application Tracking System. You may also make major skills eye catchy (for a human reader) by highlighting them in bold.
Major Skills Example
- Mobile Application Development
- Android SDK
- Broadcast Receivers
- Eclipse IDE
- GPS/Web-based applications
- Ionic Framework
- Multi-Thread Projects
- RESTful Web Services
- SOAP Services
- SQL Server-Based Applications
- SQLite database
- UI Designing
What are the Roles & Responsibilities of a Mobile Application Developer?
♣Tip: The language of your duties or KRA (key result areas) speak volume about your attitude and communication skills. Grammatical errors, monotonous and ordinary sentence construction, etc may, in turn, turn out to be a turn off for the hirer.
Roles and Responsibilities Example
- Conceptualising, designing, developing and deploying applications for android based mobile phones.
- Constant and active focus on evolving mobile apps development and web technology especially related to user-interface design.
- Developing UI universal for Android Application.
- Ensuring the business requirements and functional specifications for the module coded are tested and fulfilled before the code is delivered for integration.
- Involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store/play store deployment.
- Implementing various web services in mobile application e.g. Login and registration, Get Merchant List, Current Offer, Order History, etc.
- Driving the interaction between various devices and different versions of Android.
- Knowledge of application testing, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Order Tracking Functionality and Repeat Order and Share Promo Code.
- Updating knowledge and skillset through continuous self-learning.
- Testing applications on device simulators and actual devices to fine-tune products.
- UI and Data testing of the application in test and live environment.
- Using Java to develop state-of-the-art native mobile applications for android.
- Uncompromising work ethic and professionalism in a manner which results in consistent success and hence won loyal support and motivation of clients, managers and colleagues.