Mobile Application Developer Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Mobile Application Developer Resume Samples in docx
Mobile Application Developer Resume Samples & CV Format
A Mobile Application Developer with a plethora of qualitative experience in the areas of architecting and designing complex as well as robust mobile applications and services.
- Roundabout _ years of experience as a Mobile Application Developer with expertise in designing, developing and deploying Android & iOS mobile applications.
- Sound knowledge of Android SDK, Web Services, JSON, Eclipse IDE, SQLite database, Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers, UI design, etc.
- Familiar with different API provided by Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Weather API.
- Able to design the applications from the requirement and known for writing efficient, maintainable and reusable code that preserves privacy and security.
- Expertise in Coding, Unit testing, Debugging and documenting all software modifications and extensions.
- Proficient in object-oriented design, data structures, problem-solving, complexity analysis, and debugging, etc.
- Expert in the interaction between various devices and different versions of Android.
- Mobile Application Development
- Android SDK
- Broadcast Receivers
- Eclipse IDE
- GPS/Web-based applications
- Ionic Framework
- RESTful Web Services
- SOAP Services
- SQL Server-Based Applications
- SQLite database
- UI Designing
Mobile Application Developer @ HKI Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India
Mar, XX – Present
Android Application Developer @ GRM Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai, India
Jul, XX – Mar, XX
iOS Application Developer @ BRT Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
Aug, XX – Jul, XX
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualising, designing, developing and deploying applications for android based mobile phones.
- Constant and active focus on evolving mobile apps development and web technology especially related to user-interface design.
- Developing UI universal for Android Application.
- Ensuring the business requirements and functional specifications for the module coded are tested and fulfilled before the code is delivered for integration.
- Involved in every project phase, from concept creation to app store/play store deployment.
- Implementing various web services in mobile application e.g. Login and registration, Get Merchant List, Current Offer, Order History, etc.
- Driving the interaction between various devices and different versions of Android.
- Knowledge of application testing, debugging and troubleshooting.
Order Tracking Functionality and Repeat Order and Share Promo Code.
- Updating knowledge and skillset through continuous self-learning.
- Testing applications on device simulators and actual devices to fine-tune products.
- UI and Data testing of the application in test and live environment.
- Using Java to develop state-of-the-art native mobile applications for android.
- As a Mobile Application Developer, also responsible for exhibiting uncompromising work ethic and professionalism in a manner which results in consistent success.
B.E. in Computer Science @ KSJ University, Chandigarh, India
Diploma in IT @ NYX College, Indore, India
- Android Media Framework
- Android SDK
- Android XML
- Angular JS
- Bluetooth Framework
- Core Java
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Google Maps
- Graph integrations
- Ionic Framework
- Social Network Integration
- Web Service API
- REST API
- Analytical & Critical thinking
- Compliant & Adaptive
- Team Player
Notice Period – 2 Months
Salary Expectation – 5.6 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Depends on the offer
Passport – Available
Communication Address – 39/4 Govind St
Phone – 9371XXXXXX
Email – Nagesh@no-email.com
Marital Status – Married
Gender – Male
Languages – English, Hindi, Telugu
To be rendered on request.
The details provided above are accurate to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Mobile Application Developer resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.