Marketing Manager Resume Samples in PDF
*Refresh if unable to open
Download Editable Version of Marketing Manager Resume Samples in docx
Marketing Manager Resume Samples & CV Format
Innovative and insightful Marketing Manager, with exemplary track record & demonstrated ability in analysing markets, building and executing marketing plans, understanding the ongoing market scenario and customer trends using marketing communication skills.
- Overall _ years of experience as a Marketing Manager backed by MBA in Marketing and rich exposure to marketing, client relationship management, business development, corporate networking and operation management.
- Proficient in successfully handling strategic planning, key account management, sales coordination and forecasting, CRM and servicing, lead generation, market survey, brand activation, events, promotion, advertising and campaigning.
- Experienced in driving marketing strategies to attain periodical targets and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Competent in keeping abreast with the market trends to obtain intelligence reports regarding competition and business expansion.
- Skilled communicator with excellent man management, relationship management, leadership and team management abilities.
- Thrive to complete the given assignments and or emphasis on giving value addition to the organisation for the betterment of the situation.
- Marketing/Business Development
- Vendor Development & Management
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Collateral
- Market Research
- Public & Media Relations
- New Product Launch
Sr Marketing Manager @ HMR Pvt. Ltd, Indore, India
Dec, XX – Present
Marketing Manager @ SRTZ Pvt. Ltd, Indore, India
Apr, XX – Dec, XX
Manager – Marketing @ SAFN Pvt. Ltd, Indore, India
Jan, XX – Apr, XX
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business.
- Developing various marketing collateral such as brochures, product descriptions, standardised sales scripts, presentations, proposals & newsletter.
- Initiating and coordinating the advertisement campaigns & promotional activities both Below The Line (BTL) and Social Media Marketing(SMM) through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+
Market Research & Analysis:
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities & issues to top management in the form of daily coverage report.
- Analysing current market trends & competitor’s info to develop successful business strategy.
- Closely monitoring results of company’s advertisement & marketing campaigns
- Coordinating with marketing vendors, advertising & media agencies on prices and campaign budget.
- Working with a team of marketing executives along with product development & sales team.
- Interacting with all departments & marketing suppliers to have a close working relationship.
- Development of training materials, collateral, data sheets, case studies, FAQ, benefit pitch to support the sales team activities.
- Preparing & executing go-to-market promotional campaign and pricing strategy for the product.
- Monitoring and reporting effectiveness of strategies and marketing plan.
- Setting the scope, implementation, management & review of marketing campaigns.
Additional Job Role:
- Managing commercial activities that are purchases, logistics, negotiations, vendor management, etc.
- As a Marketing Manager, also responsible for managing existing customers and their pending issues, assisting them in solving their problems effectively for a better client satisfaction.
PGDM in Marketing @ VXT University, New Delhi, India
Bachelor of Technology @ PBH College, Pune, India
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Internet/E-mail Applications, Photoshop, Microsoft Project, SAP
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
- Honest & Hardworking
- Team Building
Notice Period – 3 Months
Salary Expectation – 4.5 lac/annum
Open to Relocation – Depends on the offer
Passport – Available
Communication Address – 77/1 Roy Road
Phone – 9980******
Email – Naina@no-email.com
Marital Status – Single
Gender – Female
Languages – English, Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi
Will be more than happy to furnish on request.
All the data stocked above are true to the best of my understanding.
**If the downloaded editable version of Marketing Manager resume does not show up properly on smartphone, need not panic at all. Use a PC/Laptop to edit it. It should open up properly there. Once done, save it as a pdf file before sharing it with recruiters. PDF version retains the design exactly as is, be it on a smartphone or a PC.