Tyler Investments & Financial Services
1) Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
2) Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3) Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
4) Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
5) Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
6) Review and update credit and loan files.
7) Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
8) Compute payment schedules.
9) Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
10) Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
11) Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
12) Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
13) Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
14) Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
15) Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
16) Supervise loan personnel.
17) Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
18) Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
19) Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.