RTB House Pte Ltd
Marketing & Advertising
500+ specialists, 70+ markets, 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions. Join RTB House – a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide.
As a Head of Account Management, you will take ownership of your client’s campaigns to build strong relationships with them and optimize the performance of the campaigns as well as manage your own team of Account Managers.
What you will do:
· hold responsibility for building and leading Account Managers team;
· ensure a high level of customer retention rate;
· optimize campaigns in order to maximize profits for our clients;
· develop the team to reach operational and financial targets;
· maintain senior relationships with company’s accounts, influence client strategy and act as a leader in problem-solving in case of any significant issues;
· create a deep understanding of customer satisfaction across the team;
· hold responsibility for reporting, forecasting, building and implementing processes;
· implement tools for enhancing customer service processes and provide comprehensive training for the team;
· work closely with international HQ on developing strategic initiatives to increase customer satisfaction.
· at least 5 years’ proven experience in direct client relationships in online performance media with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in people management;
· previous experience in building and managing a team and experience with b2b accounts;
· demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding client management and innovation leading to revenue growth (upselling) and customer retention;
· deep understanding of Southeast Asia’s digital and performance marketing landscape with strong knowledge of local working cultures and strong business relationships;
· strong analytical and excel / GA skills, with an ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results;
· strong written and verbal communications skills ;
· fluency in written and spoken English;
· experience with statistical analysis will be a plus;
· positive, can-do attitude;
· operational and process-oriented, organized with outstanding attention to detail.
What we offer:
· the chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising;
· a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
· great opportunity for professional growth and career development opportunities by joining our rapidly growing team in Singapore;
· competitive salary.