Panzer Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Roles and Responsibilities
- At least 8+ years experience, ideally within a Network/Systems Engineer role & 5 Years with VOIP
- Minimum 8 years Hands-on experience in the installation, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of multi-user, multi-protocol networks.
- Experience in, WAN, Wireless & Site Networks maintenance Datacenter support.
- Extensive technical knowledge and working experience in Data transport services, technologies – IP, MPLS VPN, Ethernet and SDWAN.
- Hands on Experience with Routers, Switches & FireWalls.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including hot fixes and security configurations.
- Basic knowledge of AD, Server, and Database Infrastructure environment.
- Work experience and knowledge in SIP based telephony solution (VoIP).
- Working experience in Datacenter, Cloud environment.
- Escalation of all support issues from Telephony support.
- Understanding of VOIP and SIP from a signaling and integration perspective.
- In-depth knowledge on Configuration and troubleshooting skills on VPN tunnels, backup and restore.
- Expertise Level knowledge of Infrastructure Security and Policy.
- Communicate with users when needed.
- Mentor team members on technical issues.
- 24×7 Support Network Monitoring & Management.
- Sharp troubleshooting skills.
- Shift Handover and Shift Updates.
About Panzer Technologies
- Panzer Technologies is there to support any business venture right from the start, from launching to campaigning as they are well- versed in E-business.
- We know how to make a business venture successful, as we make use of experts who can deliver the best services and products in Software IT business and development and Outsourcing.
- We excel in whatever we do.
- We make use of innovative and modern techniques in E-business to ensure best results in business.