KANHA MAKAHN GROUP OF SCHOOL
EDUCATION, GROUP OF SCHOOLS
Roles and responsibilities:-
1. Measure student progress to encourage the mastery of school district/ state/ national standards
2. Celebrate individual and collective accomplishments by teaching the importance of self-improvement
3. Create appealing lessons that implement a variety of methodologies
4. Cultivate student awareness and ownership of personal performance
5. Design, plan and implement physical education lessons based on school district/ state/ national standards
6. Encourage teamwork to set collective and personal development goals
7. Ensure accommodations and modifications are made for the growth and development of all students
8. Ensure that the physical education environment is clean, safe and constructive for all students
9. Teach knowledge and skills in physical fitness, rhythms and dance, health education, and individual, dual and team sports Key Skills:
10.Strong speaking and listening skills.
11. Ability to teach and demonstrate activities.
12. Ability to observe students and maintain order. Salary, EPF and other benefits according to CBSE norms.
Experience: Should have 2-3 yrs of experience in a similar capacity.
Interested candidates may send their resume to me on email@example.com or call / what’s app me on 8 1 2 6 0 6 2 7 2 5