KANHA MAKAHN GROUP OF SCHOOL
EDUCATION, GROUP OF SCHOOLS
Kanha Makhan Group of School Mathura is hiring faculties for PGT- ACCOUNTS Profile (For 11th & 12th class, CBSE Board English Medium Co-Ed. School) – The best place to work.
Role and responsibilities:-
• Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up to date subject knowledge related to CBSE preparation for Classes 10th to 12th.
• Be proactively involved in teaching students.
• Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupil’s educational needs.
• Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
• Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
• Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Strong knowledge of Accounts subject and ability to teach the same to class 11th and 12th class learners.
• Candidates with School Teaching Experience along with experience in scholastic exam training will be preferred.
• Candidates must have a clear understanding of the teaching and learning needs of Foundation
• Course students, who need to excel in school as well as Competitive Exams.
• Must possess excellent presentation and English communication skills.
Qualification: M.COM with or without B.Ed.
Experience: Should Have at least 3-5 yrs of teaching experience in a similar capacity
Interested candidates may send their resume to me on email@example.com or call what’s app on 8 1 2 6 0 6 2 7 2 5