FormulateIP Technolegal Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Meeting teams of inventors and understanding the technical aspects of inventions
- Conducting comprehensive prior art searches of technical and patent information using online patent databases and other resources
- Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of the results related to novelty and patentability aspects of inventions
- Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports & other analytical reports. Analyze and summarize search results using scientific knowledge and specialized tools
- Mapping of inventions to existing products and technologies to determine similarities and differences
- Formulating strategies to protect Intellectual Property portfolio of the client
- Drafting Patent Specifications to be filed before USA, Europe and India
- Responding back to the Office Actions and other communication from Patent Offices
- Leadership role (which involves Planning, training and organizing)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science Engineering.