- Connect with potential customers (parents and students)
- Set up meetings
- Counsel the students on the BYJU’S unique way of learning and assist them to become premium subscribers
Who can apply
- Any graduation degree or all semester mark sheets barring the final semester (only applicable for 2020 graduates)
- Willingness to build a career in the sales domain
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (Week off will be on Monday and Tuesday).
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning.
- BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT.
- Today, BYJU’S has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions, and sees the addition of 30,000 students every month.
- With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU’S app is making learning enjoyable and effective.
- Renewal rates are as high as 85%.
- Launched in 2015, BYJU’S has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups.
- Delivering a world-class learning experience, BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content, and adaptive learning methodologies.