Archangel HR Solutions
Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a product engineering team to help them deliver the product’s new features, improvements, and fixes to the market.
- Embody the DevOps domain across the diverse team of engineering and support to help them exemplify as a cohesive DevOps team.
- Performing a variety of duties on a day to day basis such as technical architecture, developing code samples/prototypes, performing code reviews, track and report progress, supporting escalated production issues, and performing product releases.
- Analyzing complex use cases leading to effective design, implementation, and deployment. As the design authority, you would be expected to design features in a generic and flexible manner so that the solutions can be used for multiple customers with minimum rework in the future.
- Constantly learning and sharing new skills across the team. Mentor junior developers to ensure quality product delivery.
1) 8 – 12 years of software development or commensurate work experience.
3) Proven expertise writing well-designed, modular, scalable software components using a range of technologies including Spring, Angular.js.
4) Experience with well-known design patterns and sound knowledge of architectural approaches such as Modular Monolith and principles such as BDD, TDD.
5) Experience in building Web Services, REST APIs, user interfaces, and digital user experience with an understanding of best practice design principles for each.
6) The experience about all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) gathering requirements, identifying user stories, estimation, task management, testing, deployment, and performance tuning.