The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
· Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Qualifications and Skills
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
· B-Tech/BE in Computer Science or relevant field