As with more traditional teaching jobs, online teachers instruct students in specific subject areas, prepare lesson plans and coordinate schedules while monitoring students’ skills and achievement.
Qualification: Above class 12th
· Passionate about connecting with students
· Patient and resourceful
· Organized and careful about time management
· Devoted to learning
· Attentive to details
· Making video courses
· Make assignment for students
· Take live Session for helping students
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Interested candidate can reply with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,