- Handling Store operations
- Handling Invoice and back office
- Physical inventory count
- inward operations
Postal Service Window Clerk:
- Provide direct sales and customer support services in a retail environment.
- Will assist in distribution of mail. Will work hands on with the public.
- Will complete purchases involving supplies and materials.
- Responsible for all shipping and mailing transactions over the counter.
- Must Have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (Or, 17 with High School Diploma )
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Or, have Green Card )
- Must pass Drug Screening after receiving job offer.
For Instructions on How To Apply and Exam Preparation Support:
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday:
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Eastern Standard Time.