Responsibilities and Duties
- To call the clients & explain company products and services.
- Maximum number of appointments should be given to the sales executives.
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities/ secondary data sources
- Scheduling appointments for venue sales and direst sales out of these calls.
- Being updated on new products and services.
Experience: 1-3 years
· Contact potential or existing customers
· Product knowledge
· Understand customer requirements and close sales
· Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
· Enter and update customer information in the database
· Take and process orders in an accurate manner
· Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
· Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
· Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
· Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
· Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
· Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
· Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
· Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Looking for highly motivated sales people with a passion for marketing & business development.
Must be able to handle calls with decent telephone etiquette and strong command over the English.
Open to Interns / Freshers
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include: