Business Development Executive
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the business scenario of enterprise accounts & identify operational/business issues in various lines of business
- Make daily outbound/cold-calls to prospects for various marketing campaigns to generate leads
Present in detail SAP solution offerings and value proposition to the customers
- Identify Prospects Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeframe to purchase Enterprise Software
- Support sales to generate and grow revenues and profits
- Record all prospect interactions in the CRM tool
- Identify new business opportunities for SAP’ Enterprise application software SAP Solutions
- Use strong prospecting and account management to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives by management
- Identify key pain areas or future IT projects of customers/prospects, prepare Market intelligence report on it and work in line with field sales team to facilitate the engagement ahead
Work location: Bangalore (Night Shift , timings 5.30 pm to 2.30 am or 6 pm to 3 am during daylight savings , Saturday & Sunday and other regular holidays)
EDUCATION & Experience
Any undergraduate degree or B.E (Any Stream) and with MBA.
0 to 3 years (Experience in tele sales into the North America market would be a plus)
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.