- 3 to 6 years of experience with ASP.NET, C#, Angular JS, MVC, Dot.net core development.
- Must have good knowledge on SQL Database server and ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures.
- Preferred if experienced in Restaurant POS Project development
- Knowledge in Web services development as well as SOAP and REST Web Service concepts.
- Good knowledge on building web based N-tiered applications.
- Understanding of JSON & XML and must have Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in software development which involves Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Working in any of the Cloud Foundry platforms like AWS or Azure would be nice to have and Source code management tools: SVN,TFS, Git Hub
- Should be a Responsible Team Player as well as Individual Contributor.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing environment and learning new concepts and software is necessary.
Software Engineer (Multiple Levels)
100 % JOB OPPORTUNITY for FRESHERS (IT Only)
This is your break-out opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup as a founding member of its engineering team.
This Software Engineer role will be the first full-time engineering employee of the company and is mission critical.
This opportunity comes with early-employee level stock options as well as a competitive salary + bonus combination.
You will be a lead developer of the back-end code, which already processes millions of dollars of order volume for clients that include multi-billion dollar enterprises and also have opportunities to contribute in the Android and iOS development. You’ll work with the existing remote engineering team and have opportunities to contribute to other areas (front end, UX), if so inclined. Additional technical and/or team leadership opportunities can come very quickly for those interested.
Work directly with the technical Founder/CEO and the VP of Engineering
Code in Java / Grails (Server) and potentially Java (Android) and C# (iOS)
Architect for scalability, high-availability, disaster recovery, and data protection
Work with the remote engineering team and participate in code reviews
Work with AWS on a Grails-based system (Java-based Ruby on Rails variant) and Many More Various Positions……
Position: 2-year Post-Doctorate/Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow on Software Resilience and Trustworthiness
Salary: €37,874 — €71,429
Start date: As soon as possible from 01 June 2020
Contact point: Dr Takfarinas Saber
Location: Lero Research Centre, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
The Post-Doctorate/Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow position is available in Lero at University College Dublin. The successful candidate will work on the assessment of Software Resilience and Trustworthiness as part of the industry-funded program “TREES https://trees.lero.ie/” which focuses on Responsible and Efficient Engineering of Software.
The candidate for the Post-Doctoral/Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow position should have a PhD in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related topic, should have an interest in tackling real-world problems in conjunction with industrial collaborators, and should have demonstrable evidence of research interest in one or more of these specified areas. They should also have a keen interest in working with industry to address the real-world problems they face.
The successful candidate will be expected to start the appointment as soon as possible after the project starting date (1 June 2020), conduct research of top-quality level under the supervision of Dr Takfarinas Saber (Lero, University College Dublin) and Dr Goetz Botterweck (Lero, University of Limerick), and publish in the main Software Engineering conferences and journals.
If you fit these criteria and are keen to develop yourself as a world-class researcher, in a world-class software research centre of excellence Lero, please feel free to contact the Dr Takfarinas Saber (email@example.com), for further information and for details of how to apply.
How to apply:
Send an email to Dr Takfarinas Saber firstname.lastname@example.org, containing:
1. Cover letter
2. CV (summarizing education, positions, publications and other qualifying activities)
3. Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
Applications will be screened continuously until the position has been filled.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent -solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Develop high-quality software design and architecture
Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
Develop and maintain ad data from multiple portals.
Develop and maintain energy market price series dashboard
Proven experience as a Software Engineer
Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
Application development experience with C#/.Net platforms.
Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web API
Experience with SQL Server and demonstrated proficiency with SQL, stored procedures and scripts
Experience with Bootstrap, Angular JS, script, and AJAX
Experience with HTML and charting library like D3JS, CanvasJs
Experience building web scrapers and spiders using browser framework Awesomium, HTML Agility Pack
Thorough understanding of HTTP requests and session management
Thorough understanding of object-oriented development (OOD), including an in-depth knowledge of implementing design patterns and architectures
Must have experience with code repository tolls like SVN, Git
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Ability to work independently
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
Show us what you have done, not what you can do. In your cover letter tell us about a critical problem you encountered during these years and how you solved it.
- Develop iPhone and iPad handset clients
- Develop architecture and low end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Minimum 5 years Objective-C development
- Experience of architecture patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM.
- Experience developing Universal apps across iOS7, iOS8 and iOS9
- Experience in Unit testing / Mocking; UML Diagrams / design docs; Dependency tools; and CI (Continuous Integration)
- Proficiency in Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development, especially networking related issues
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics or science
- Experience with auto-layout and constraints
- Experience of working in an agile (XP) environment
- Experience working with Core Data
- Experience of delivering Libraries / SDK
- Familiarity with libraries such as AFNetworking and RestKit
- Experience of other mobile platforms a plus (Android, Windows Phone/Mobile, BB10)
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience of unit testing and Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy, UML
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience of writing documentation