Job Title: Inside Sales Executive
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and
responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Generate and nurture sales leads and maintain existing revenue for assigned territory via existing client base.
· Perform Digital Sales activities for an assigned territory to close business and to achieve or exceed assigned bookings/quota objectives.
· Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment for existing client base.
· Analyze financial position and challenges of clients to determine sales approach.
· Maintain sales forecasting and pipeline data in CRM
· Coordinate internal resources to ensure prompt, accurate, and professional delivery of sales, marketing, and proposal materials to clients.
· Build and maintain relationship with client contacts to communicate strategic plans and status.
· Serve as primary relationship contact for assigned client base to communicate strategic
· plans and status. Set and manage ongoing client expectations. Serve as escalation point for implementation, customer service, and product issues.
· Develop and maintain client metrics to track referenceability, retention, and revenue opportunities; Engage with management on large opportunities.
· Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
· Participate in user group meetings and trade shows as needed.
· Stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
· Participate in training programs as directed by manager.
· Other duties as assigned.