- Connect with potential customers (parents and students)
- Set up meetings
- Counsel the students on the BYJU’S unique way of learning and assist them to become premium subscribers
Who can apply
- Any graduation degree or all semester mark sheets barring the final semester (only applicable for 2020 graduates)
- Willingness to build a career in the sales domain
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (Week off will be on Monday and Tuesday).
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning.
- BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT.
- Today, BYJU’S has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions, and sees the addition of 30,000 students every month.
- With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU’S app is making learning enjoyable and effective.
- Renewal rates are as high as 85%.
- Launched in 2015, BYJU’S has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups.
- Delivering a world-class learning experience, BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content, and adaptive learning methodologies.
We are looking for an independent sales associate to work with a team and connect with interested individuals to introduce and highlight how Hexaurum Learning can empower them with the skills required to become a professional trader and generate their own source of income by trading financial markets.
Responsibilities and Duties.
Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement by providing outstanding customer service.
Achieving established goals.
Building customer relationship and guiding them through the registration process
Increasing inbound and outbound sales.
Superior product knowledge
Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skill to be able to communicate with people freely.
To be able to grasp an opportunity and use it.
Great communication skills
Be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
Organizing the daily schedule.
As a young company, that is scaling up at a fast pace, there is a lot of freedom to experiment and use your creative intelligence to empower the growth of the firm.
As a Technical Analysis Training Institute for Capital Markets, you have the opportunity to get mentored by professional traders and generate an additional source of income through Trading, along with learning to trade yourself.
Performance-based appraisal. Your work is always recognized.
Friendly atmosphere and a Great place to work.
Business Development Head /Country Sales: Job description – Thailand
Are you a passionate Business development person who loves to help us expand our clientele? Are you looking for a global environment where you can drive innovation and promote a rapidly expanding organization? Do you have a passion to work for travel industry?
Pranas Technologies a leader in travel technology has an exciting opportunity to do just this.Pranas is looking for a strong business oriented professional to drive sales and expand our clientele.
What are we looking for?
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English is necessary with a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn & develop professional skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Generate new prospect leads; follow up with leads to get initial meetings, network across travel industry for new and existing clientele. Supervises, monitors, and provide initial information gathering and inquiries with the company. Build referral and lead generation networks and database management Build and maintain relationships with potential key executive level stakeholders, prospective, existing and former clients Maintain and meet the sales quotas, targets and activity level as determined by management. Managing new pipeline of sales inquiry in the assigned market Document each customer contact and maintain client information in Sales force. Actively participates in the implementation of corporate brand strategy and assists in various campaigns. Assists in the development of project proposals. Efficiently closes out deals and negotiations with clients in a prompt manner. May perform other duties and responsibilities upon the approval of the Development head.
Proficient in English language. Must have at least 3 years’ proven experience in software sales/travel industry. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients Must have excellent negotiation, problem solving, time management, organizational, research and critical thinking skills Great listening and closing skills Confident and polished phone skills required
Capable of handling customer/ prospective client rejection Must possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude