Responsibilities and Duties for Business Development Manager – Paper Chemical
• Liaise with R&D team for conducting feasibility study of new products Identify various methods for campaigning that will result in enhanced sales Selling & Business Development of Bulk and plastic engineer.
• Support for Interface with existing customers in the region of India.
• Development of new market and related developments.
• Interaction with customer for all logistic matter and issues related to execution of order.
• Coordination with plants and team for shipment plan and dispatches in line with orders.
• Service providers on a PAN India basis Technical & business Support to Sales Team
• New Product Introduction / based on Market Research and Competitive Analysis ,Marketing Activities pertaining to the segment.
• To track and maintain accurate market information related on direct sales business, specially the Segment being handled.
• Maintain top level relationship with Key accounts of segment
• Track New Projects and support sales team for preparation of techno-commercial proposals. Technical Support to Sales Team for the products handled.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Graduate (Engineering in chemicals will be preferred).
• 2-10 years of work experience(only in paper chemical industry)
• Good communication skills.