Urgent Opening For “Web Developer” Role in E-Commerce Industry
We are looking to hire a talented and Experienced PHP Developer to develop and manage front end and back-end of our e-commerce portal (www.jhingalala.in). As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop E – commerce websites and applications.
- Guide in the execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data.
- Troubleshooting & debugging Web applications.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Finalizing front-end & back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
- Good understanding of the technology and domain.
- Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Mobile development experience.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / IT (or related field)
- Perspective Knowledge of E – commerce integration.
Technical Skills: PHP, MySQL, Magento, Woo Commerce, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Git etc.
Develop web based applications in Core PHP / WordPress
Good command on PHP language, who can work on Web Application development.
Experience in PHP or WordPress
Knowledge of other frameworks & CMS will be add on.
Designing, development and coding of various web applications to ensure projects are implemented on schedule.
Sound knowledge of databases and SQL
Good communication skills in English, ability to listen to customers, understand their requirements and responding.
ICO WebTech is looking for talented creative professional for the position of Senior Web Designer / Front-end Developer.
If you are not afraid to unleash your talent and love towards the creativity then you are the right person for this job.
In this profile you will be responsible to understand the objective of our web development clients and convert their ideas into finished plan sets.
You have to assist with all types of web designing, wireframes, front-end development tasks and QA.
In short we are looking for someone who enjoys creativity and is passionate about web designing and eager to learn along with following directions.
This will be a full-time position which will also involve interaction with our clients all across the globe.
–>Take on any web designing or front-end development task either from start or in the middle.
–>These tasks may include:
- Layout creations for web pages or landing pages using Photoshop.
- Tweaking the existing Photoshop designs.
- Slicing up the PSDs using HTML5 and CSS3
- WordPress setup and theme customization.
- Developing WordPress site using the HTML designs
- CSS and HTML changes to WordPress front-end.
- Advanced Diploma or certification in Web designing.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Fresher or 1-2 years of experience as a web designer or front-end developer
- Strong command over HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, PHP forms.
- Good communication skills in English language.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to follow directions.