1. Responsible for overdue account management, timely grasp of the customer’s arrears;
2. By telephone, message letters and other way to collection of credit collection;
3. Register the collection situation, access to and update the object information with the object of collection.
4. Assist in overdue data analysis, lessons learned collection experience;
5. Take active measures to speed up recovery of arrears, to avoid bad debt losses, so that accounts receivable controlled within the quota;
6. Complete other tasks arranged by their superiors.