Founded in 2013, Bengaluru-based Cuemath is an after-school math enrichment program that is revolutionising the way math is experienced by both educators and students. Based on adaptive and gamified learning, Cuemath partners with qualified tutors facilitate the entire pre-designed curriculum. These tutors, are seeking meaningful employment opportunities that allow them to maintain a balance between work and home. We expose children to a learning system that enables and encourages them to think the Why behind the What of math concepts.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle skill based tutoring in Math
- Evaluate students to measure skill progression and determine improvement areas.
- Support students to develop and meet academic goals.
- Help students to prepare for tests.
- Must have strong math skills and a good understanding of multiple math subjects, such as algebra, geometry, and basic arithmetic
- Able to use excellent verbal communication skills to simplify complex topics so they’re easier for students to understand
- Should use good time management skills to cover specific subject matter with students within an allotted amount of time
- Work remotely through online chat sessions, email, and other software, basic computer skills are essential for this job
- Interacting with students, and find ways to help them grasp mathematics concepts, which requires good interpersonal skills
- Laptop / Desktop with Windows 10 OS or MAC.
- An electronic writing pad (If you do not have it, you will have to buy one after you receive the offer letter from us).
- Stable internet connection with speed > 8 Mbps.
- Applicants with excellent communication and English language fluency required