- We are looking for an enthusiastic UI/UX Designer who will responsibly design our various Websites and Applications for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
- Take care about UI and design standards, by collecting and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product owners & stakeholders.
- Strategize, plan, design ideas using storyboards, process flow and sitemap by creating mockup and prototype iterations to communicate design ideas.
Job Title: PHP Developer (ReactJS, AngularJS)
Experience: 01 to 03 years
Job Locations: Pune
Key Skills: ReactJS, AngularJS, Core PHP, PHP (MVC), CakePHP, Oops, Laravel, Zend, Jquery.
We’re a software company with a passion for helping businesses better communicate with leads, prospects and customers. We geek out over the challenges of telecom and deliver cutting edge, cloud-based communications solutions. As a full-service carrier, with a company owned network, we truly offers a one-of-a-kind solution. Over the years we’ve been able to provide cost effective, secure ways to power modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
We need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change.
What you’ll be doing:
● Working with our current development team to build new features and new products
● Designing software based on requirements, but self-managing the project
● Troubleshooting the cause of bugs and implementing a solution when needed
● Participating in stand-up and product meetings, providing input and suggestions
● Continually looking for ways to improve or optimize our products
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
● Expert PHP skills and experience working in a LAMP environment
● Excellent understanding of SQL databases
● Experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, CakePHP, Zend)
● Experience developing API’s would be awesome
Note: kindly reply to this email along with updated resume to this further
Thanks and Regards,
Xoyal IT Services
2nd Floor, Mansur Ali Tower,353/Part 2, Boat Club Road,
Dhole Patil Road, Behind Yes Bank, Sangamvadi, Pune -411001
Contact Number: 9860183377.
Individual should maintain high standard coding practice to build bug free web based application using programming languages such as ASP.net, C# and MSSQL
Perform design and development of web based services and applications.
Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
Trouble shooting, debugging and unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability along with technical designs.
Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
Job Requirement :
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Knowledge in designing, development and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies.
Proficient in developing optimized and responsive UI.
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Strong background in object oriented development techniques
Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
Good Communication skill to communicate with clients as required.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
· Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Qualifications and Skills
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
· B-Tech/BE in Computer Science or relevant field