- We are looking for an enthusiastic UI/UX Designer who will responsibly design our various Websites and Applications for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
- Take care about UI and design standards, by collecting and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product owners & stakeholders.
- Strategize, plan, design ideas using storyboards, process flow and sitemap by creating mockup and prototype iterations to communicate design ideas.
- We are looking for a Junior PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Strong understanding of DBMS & integration
- Develop good quality code and deploy to Servers eg. Apache
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the project code bundles
- Minimum 1-year experience by working on at least 1 full life cycle of a project
Individual should maintain high standard coding practice to build bug free web based application using programming languages such as ASP.net, C# and MSSQL
Perform design and development of web based services and applications.
Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
Trouble shooting, debugging and unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability along with technical designs.
Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
Job Requirement :
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Knowledge in designing, development and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies.
Proficient in developing optimized and responsive UI.
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Strong background in object oriented development techniques
Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
Good Communication skill to communicate with clients as required.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
· Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Qualifications and Skills
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
· B-Tech/BE in Computer Science or relevant field
Develop software in alignment with technology standards and practices
Write automated tests to ensure software works as described
Maintain software, repair bugs, and respond to downtime in accordance with business continuity plan
Participate in the design and scoping of solutions with teammates
Conduct all business in accordance with eVestment policies and procedures
All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Demonstrated ability to develop software
Ability to recognize code standards and apply them consistently
Ability to write Unit, Service, and UI tests
Demonstrated working knowledge of software, network, and computer systems
Familiarity with object-oriented design
Ability to learn and apply new technologies and related concepts