We are looking for a deadline-focused Technical Recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The Technical Recruiter’s responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be a successful Technical Recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the US & Canadian recruitment process.
- Communicating with your immediate AE’s to identify current & future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the account manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- A Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Human Resources degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in Recruiting IT/Non IT both.
- One who knows job portals such as Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder etc like the “TV remote”.
- Knowledge of US and Canadian work authorizations.
- One who has an ability to convince candidates and knowledge of jargons associated with staffing industry like (Tax Term, Work-Authorizations, Billing Rate, etc.)
- One who can communicate effectively in writing & verbally
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.