The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conception, planning and development of designs and layout for the company’s ad campaigns, digital marketing campaigns and printed marketing materials.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The role requires the candidate to provide deliverable for
• Creation of Banners
• Image editing for catalog listings.
• Provide creative ideas for social media post
• Co-ordinate with the marketing team and vendor team for deals and promotions
• Handling all social media accounts of company
Qualifications and Skills:
– Any Graduate
– Photoshop, Illustrator Prototype tools Design for Website and mobile application Knowledge of info-graphic.
Salary: 1.4-2.4 Lakh/Annum
Contact Details: HR Priyanka Singh (7290081297)
We are looking for Graphic designer for one of our client.
Kindly let me know if you are interested with the updated resume.
Location : Bangalore ( Vijaynagar)
Exp : 1- 2Years
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include all aspects of graphic designing—for print, web and digital
from concept creations/development, client corrections to delivery.
• Print: Visiting cards, brochures, booklets, leaflets, visual aids
• Web: Website banners, creative designs for websites/portals
• Digital: Designs for Facebook, YouTube, E-mail marketing
The graphic designer (GD) should be
• Able to understand the requirement and create designs as per the brief
• Each project is a new project and the GD should be able to give value
additions to each project
• Able to use the technologies with own creativity to deliver any project
• Exhaustive use of
o Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
o Animation softwares such as 3D Max, Adobe Premier, Adobe After
Effects (added advantage)
• GD should be able to troubleshoot problems with respect to graphic designs
and find out solutions