Job Role: 90% hands-on development and 10% team & client interaction.
Responsible for delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
Hands-on Coding Expert.
Ability to meet critical deadlines.
Responsible for Unit testing of self-written code and it’s execution to ensure minimum bugs.
Responsible to meet expectations to deliver world-class end-user experience.
Understanding and implementing of project management practices through various tools.
10+ Years of Strong Experience in Implementing Magento especially Magento 2 or later.
Thorough knowledge of the Magento system and programming patterns EAV.
Experience in unit testing and Test-Driven development and also a good understanding of design patterns.
Ability to write W3C standards compliant, cross browser compatible (IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) front-end markup in XHTML/CSS/AJAX (Jquery).
Hands-on expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) AWS EC2, Autoscaling, RDS.
Proven ability to construct scalable Magento modules.
Design solutions and integrate with third-party systems including payment processing, shipping, affiliate marketing, email marketing, currency exchange, and product feeds.
- Develop iPhone and iPad handset clients
- Develop architecture and low end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Minimum 5 years Objective-C development
- Experience of architecture patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM.
- Experience developing Universal apps across iOS7, iOS8 and iOS9
- Experience in Unit testing / Mocking; UML Diagrams / design docs; Dependency tools; and CI (Continuous Integration)
- Proficiency in Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development, especially networking related issues
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics or science
- Experience with auto-layout and constraints
- Experience of working in an agile (XP) environment
- Experience working with Core Data
- Experience of delivering Libraries / SDK
- Familiarity with libraries such as AFNetworking and RestKit
- Experience of other mobile platforms a plus (Android, Windows Phone/Mobile, BB10)
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience of unit testing and Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy, UML
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience of writing documentation
Develop and configure automation processes in c# asp.net as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements, maximizing the usage of reusable components and maintaining proper documentation.
Skills Required: Programming Languages: C#, asp.net, Python (desirable)
· Development Methodologies: Agile, waterfall.
Database: MySQL, MongoDB & SQL
· Build Repository & Version: GitHub·
Tools: UIPath (desirable).
· Programming Languages: C#, python (desirable)