Urgent Opening For “Web Developer” Role in E-Commerce Industry
We are looking to hire a talented and Experienced PHP Developer to develop and manage front end and back-end of our e-commerce portal (www.jhingalala.in). As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop E – commerce websites and applications.
- Guide in the execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data.
- Troubleshooting & debugging Web applications.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Finalizing front-end & back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
- Good understanding of the technology and domain.
- Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Mobile development experience.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / IT (or related field)
- Perspective Knowledge of E – commerce integration.
Technical Skills: PHP, MySQL, Magento, Woo Commerce, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Git etc.