1. Minimum Education – MBA
2. Minimum 5 years of experiences in management of a start-up in FMCG /e-commerce category
3. Age – 30 to 40 years
4. Fluent in English and Hindi
1. Ability for multi-tasking
2. Understanding of online consumerism.
3. Entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and hands-on
4. People management skills
5. Brand or marketing experience of a blue-chip company would be highly advantageous
6. Strong passion for social impact
7. Target-driven, ambitious, high-performer, with a history of consistently exceeding expectations
8. Helped in scaling up a business unit or an independent business from the ground up.
Ø To provide leadership, management and strategy to the business.
Ø Overseeing operational improvement across all areas.
Ø Creation of a long term strategic and financial plan.
Ø Monitoring company activities and ensuring the business operates within guidelines.
Ø Advising on the future growth of the business.
Ø Providing strategic analysis, forecasts and projections to the business.
Ø Maintain oversight of the business plan, financial performance and risk factors
Ø Support in managing key supplier/Vendor.
Ø Support in key negotiations with suppliers to drive margin and payment terms
Ø To build brand and value proposition, through smart marketing, Networking, website optimization, promotional events and trade shows.
Ø Enhance brand value and business growth.