Scouting for new customers and day to day communication with the existing clientele
- Connect with potential customers (parents and students)
- Set up meetings
- Counsel the students on the BYJU’S unique way of learning and assist them to become premium subscribers
Who can apply
- Any graduation degree or all semester mark sheets barring the final semester (only applicable for 2020 graduates)
- Willingness to build a career in the sales domain
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (Week off will be on Monday and Tuesday).
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning.
- BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT.
- Today, BYJU’S has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions, and sees the addition of 30,000 students every month.
- With an average time of 57 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day, the BYJU’S app is making learning enjoyable and effective.
- Renewal rates are as high as 85%.
- Launched in 2015, BYJU’S has become the most loved and preferred education app for students across age groups.
- Delivering a world-class learning experience, BYJU’S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content, and adaptive learning methodologies.
What you will do:
Identify new sales opportunities (direct and via agencies) and convert them into RTB House customers;
Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to close;
Partner with technical and account management teams;
Execute customer communications via telephone or email, in line with standards and procedures;
Create formal offers and present them to potential customers;
Deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction;
Report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers;
Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions.
Understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing, and RTB model;
A minimum of 3 year sales experience in a B2B environment(3+ years for a Sales Manager role and 5+ years for a Sales Director role);
Must speak highly fluent Bahasa language as this person will be interacting regularly with customers in Indonesia. Fluency in English is also required;
Persuasion, exceptional negotiation and communication skills
What we offer
The chance to work in one of the fastest-growing segments of online advertising
The opportunity to take full ownership of pursuing Tier 1 clients from day one!
A proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered Retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/)
An enviable client list to help you in your first sales pitch
Exposure to both in-app and web campaigns and the opportunity to work with some of the premier third-party attribution partners in the industry
Clear career path to progression if you have what we are looking for!