What you will do:
- help to manage complex technical integrations, which require, for instance, integrating to clients APIs in order to fetch data frequently;
- support Technical Support Specialists with tasks that require custom configuration and access that only you will have;
- build custom reports to clients, by fetching data from our API and deliver it as requested;
- constantly defy the status quo to come up with solutions to enhance the daily work;
- build web apps to enable both Technical Account and Account Managers to perform their work easier.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience;
- background in building Node.JS applications is a plus;
experience with UI web frameworks (React/SemanticUI/Vue or others) is a plus;
- experience with SQL databases is a plus;
- experience with versioning systems (Git/GitLab) is a plus;
- knowledge in Linux and Bash;
- eagerness to work with new technology and being up to date with the latest trends;
- good time management skills and attention to detail;
- ability to solve problems efficiently;
- high level of motivation and willingness to learn.
What we offer
- an engaging role in our Technical Support Team;
the chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- competitive salary.