1. Must have:
* Candidate must possess a Degree, Diploma or Professional qualification in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning.
* 3 years related experience in systems development.
* Only candidate with strong programming language in .NET, VB.Net, SQL will be considered.
* Strong knowledge on .Net Framework, Entity Framework, MVC.
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
2. Nice to have (will be prioritized):
* Candidates with Ms Dynamic AX experience.
* Experience with API creation and management.
* Candidates with native mobile Apps (IOS & Android) development experience will be prioritized.
Strong understanding of SOLID design principles of programming and OOP in C#
– Understanding of .NET Framework 4.5.2
– Strong working knowledge of different Service Frameworks such as ASP.NET, MVC5, REST based API, Web API, WCF
– Strong Experience in MS SQL and SQL Programming (T-SQL) or Experience in Oracle and SQL Programming (PL-SQL)
– Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
– Visual Studio 2017, SQL Management Studio, VS Code Repository Tool (preferably GIT/Bitbucket), Jenkins, SharePoint
Individual should maintain high standard coding practice to build bug free web based application using programming languages such as ASP.net, C# and MSSQL
Perform design and development of web based services and applications.
Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
Trouble shooting, debugging and unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability along with technical designs.
Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
Job Requirement :
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Knowledge in designing, development and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies.
Proficient in developing optimized and responsive UI.
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Strong background in object oriented development techniques
Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
Good Communication skill to communicate with clients as required.
Develop software in alignment with technology standards and practices
Write automated tests to ensure software works as described
Maintain software, repair bugs, and respond to downtime in accordance with business continuity plan
Participate in the design and scoping of solutions with teammates
Conduct all business in accordance with eVestment policies and procedures
All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Demonstrated ability to develop software
Ability to recognize code standards and apply them consistently
Ability to write Unit, Service, and UI tests
Demonstrated working knowledge of software, network, and computer systems
Familiarity with object-oriented design
Ability to learn and apply new technologies and related concepts