We currently have demand to recruit skilled and unskilled workers in the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, South America and Asia to work at the PATE SERVICE in the USA.
The skilled job opportunities require highly skilled individuals with reasonable experience and competence to work in PATE SERVICE installations as well as facilities.
All registered agents who have reliable candidates ready to work and live in the United States should please go through our website https://www.pateservice.com and contact us as soon as possible. Individual candidates should kindly send their CV/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit workers in these fields Accountant, Administration, Construction, Marketing, IT Support, Engineering, Health care management
Superior writing skills required, background in Journalism a plus but not necessary
- Provides skilled and efficient support to the Firm’s Managing Partner (MP).
- Assists with on-going activities such as conference calls, scheduling meetings, communications, preparing reports, assisting with special projects, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating travel arrangements.
- Requires a high level of professionalism, initiative, independence, confidentiality and a sense of urgency.
- Provides executive level or “C” Suite support of a responsible and confidential nature to VCO’s Managing Partner and Leadership Team, including but not limited to filing, archiving, photocopying, correspondence, scanning, faxing, preparing and distribution of documents and other materials.
- Routinely handles confidential correspondence, personnel and financial reports, and other corporate information.
- Maintains confidential and sensitive files
EXPERIENCE – PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS – TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 7+ years executive level administration experience
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Bilingual (Spanish) desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics, and tables, speaker notes and handouts, ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences